NEXT TIME ON 13 REASONS WHY

"So, you need my help?"

Deathbringer paused. He hadn't had the chance to keep in touch with Blue, although they lived in the same street. "I have to ask you something," he said finally.

"What is it?"

He took a deep, shuddering breath, gripping his phone like his life depended on it. "Tell me, Blue, how do I contact Cricket Hive?"

~

This person started it all— and ended it all.

Perished a life for eternity. Sometimes, all it takes is a small pill. To end it all. To end the pain, the despair.

Thank you for telling me, stepfather.

"Welcome to you tape, Morrowseer Wilson"

Sunny looked at him, and he looked at her. "The thirteenth person is....Morrowseer?" He breathed.

Sunny nodded. "Listen."

That was it. The only thing that was left...was static.

~

"Don't you get it?" Morrowseer snarled. "You know nothing, Deathbringer Black. There is a bigger plot involved."

His voice started to get scratchy, and his eyes were red as tears dropped down from it. "What was it, then? What was her death? Why did she have to die?"

Morrowseer gave him a ghostly smile. This man was a monster. This man knew something he didn't. This man was dangerous.

"What are you talking about, Morrowseer?" He said hoarsely. "Tell me!"

Morrowseer smirked.

"She was just the beginning."

~

This is close to the end so I'm gonna drive you people crazy XD wait for the next time in thirteen reasons why...

Remember to..

Vote, Comment, Share ❤

If you like this story!

If I don't get 30 votes on this chapter *whisper* I'm not gonna finish this! Plzzzzz more votes and comments!!

-Moon :)

Hey, check out my new book Winterwatcher Thirteen Reasons Why if you're interested!

Yep, here we go again XD

Can I get....50 votes?!