Mr. and Mrs. Barton

~Nine Months Later~ *August 14, 2010*

It's been an amazing nine months. FitzSimmons has been a god-send. They have helped out with Sebastian so much. He now calls them Aunt Jemma and Uncle Leo. Schooling is going so well, and he is becoming so smart. He is seven now, and just yesterday he got his first take down in May's class. Clint and I were there to watch; May had called in a new agent. His name was Grant Ward, and he supposedly got the fourth highest score at the academy just under Hill, Clint, and myself. I don't like him; he just seemed...I don't know... different I guess.

Here lately Clint and I have been doing a separate, but together mission. We both have been working with separate mission companies. They have checked something out, and we take care of it. The only thing they don't know is that we are married, know about each other jobs, and that we have a son. Clint and I have kept Sebastian with someone in the group at all times. Unless we can come in and see him. Like yesterday and right now for lunch. The thing is I get to tell Clint and Fury that they found out that Clint stopped one of the people we were going to take out. They also found out that we are 'married' to each other and want me to take him out.

"Momma?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes." I answered while making him a sandwich.

"When are you guys coming back?"

"Well, this may take a few more days to... maybe even a couple of weeks." I told him.

"Alright, and I can still call you guys, right?"

I sat the sandwich down in front of him and took him into my arms hugging him tight. "You can always call us whenever you want to, okay?" Clint answered him while I glanced at him.

Sebastian nodded his head and hugged me back. I pulled away to let him eat and started making another sandwich for myself.

"Agents Romanoff and Barton. Hello, Sebastian." Fury said nodding to us as he walked into our suite on the shield base.

"Sir." Clint spoke up; while chewing on his own sandwich.

"Hi, Uncle Nick!" Sebastian waved at him.

Fury grinned and sat beside him at the bar. "So, I was told a couple of things."

"Oh?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. I then motioned to my sandwich offering it to him.

He nodded his head, and I handed it over to him. "Yea, I heard that Sebastian here took down one of the top agents yesterday. May showed me the video. Did he say anything to you? Also, I was told that you needed to talk to me Natasha."

"He said he was going to take it easy on me. Then I broke his defense a couple times, and I think he started trying harder. When I finally got him; he said that he let me have the win." He said to Fury.

"Well I can tell you now that you got him down fair and square. There was a break in his defense, and you took it. You did very well; I'm proud of you." Fury told him.

"Thank you, Uncle Nick. I've learned a lot since coming here. Thank you for letting me stay."

Fury grinned at him again and patted him on the shoulder. "Your welcome. I like having you here."

Fury then turned to me, "So, Romanoff. What did you need to tell me?"

"Well my company just found out that Clint and his group took out one of our hits. So, they made him my target. They then found out that I was playing house wife for you. So, while we are here eating; they were at our fake house putting in microphones, and cameras. Well the last few days I have enough video of us being us that I can play a part of it through the videos then accidentally they get disconnected. Although, later that day we will have to pretend fight, and me take you out."