Rescue Mission

*April 5, 2014*

"Hey, you. Did you have a good birthday?" I asked Sebastian as I tucked him into bed.

"Yea, Momma. Thank you for my new clothes, movies, the four-wheelers, and the dirt bikes." He told me.

"You're welcome, malen'kiy prints. I have to go work with Uncle Steve. I don't know how long it will take, but as soon as I get home we will try out those new rides, okay?" little prince

"You promise?"

"I promise, baby. Now get some sleep. You have a double header tomorrow. Dad and your siblings are going to be there, and you might have a surprise from me waiting on you in the morning. I love you, and be good for your father." I kissed him on the head and headed for the door.

"Night, Momma." He said rolling over.

"Night, malen'kiy prints." Little prince.

I walked down stairs where Clint had all my gear packed and ready to go. "Alright, all kids are tucked in and asleep."

"Alright well wheels up in five, Romanoff." Said Hill.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"Don't do anything stupid and please be safe." Clint said.

He grabbed me and pulled me to him. "I will try my best. I won't have you there to have my back, so I can't do anything to daring." I replied.

"I won't be there, and I don't like it. Rogers will though, and I trust him. He'll keep you safe. Just come home, okay?"

I leaned my forehead against his, "I will. I love you." I told him.

"I know." He responded.

I hit his arm. "Ow, okay, I take it back. I love you, too." He said.

"You better." I leaned up and kissed him.

He pulled away first, "You better go."

I nodded and pulled away. I put my guns on, and picked up my bag. I headed to the door, turned around, and looked at Clint. I lifted the collar on my shirt, and pulled out my arrow necklace so it would show. He smiled, I grinned, and walked out.

*2 hours later~ Washington D.C.*

"Okay, Romanoff. Your mission should you choose to accept it." He started.

I rolled my eyes, and said, "You need to stop watching those old spy movies."

"Are you calling me old? Anyways it has to do with this USB you helped me fix a couple of years back. Do you remember?" Fury asked me.

"Yes, sir." I answered.

"Good, you and Rogers are going to be rescuing SHIELD hostages tomorrow night. The reason I called you in here tonight is because we don't have the full detail yet on the situation. You mission is to rescue the hostages and get any information on SHIELD and Hydra off that ship. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Alright, then you will be called about the mission when we learn more about it. Now rest up, you're going to need it."

"Yes, sir. Good night, sir." I got up and walked toward the door. "Oh, and Nick. Sebastian loved the riding gear you go him for his new four-wheeler."

He smiled, "Tell him he is welcome, and I am sorry that I couldn't be there." He said.

*April 6, 2014*

I got up early the next morning, and went into work. "Romanoff!" hollered Fury from behind me.