Finding Steve and the 41st Floor

The Soldier moved forward and raised a gun to shoot Steve. Sam came flying in and kicked the Soldier before he could fire the gun. The Soldier landed stood up and went to fire again. As he did Steve dunked, and that gave me the clearing I needed to fire the grenade launcher at the Soldier.

The grenade exploded, and within seconds HYDRA dressed as SHIELD and maybe some SHIELD agents surrounded us. Rumlow was there, he kicked Steve's leg making him fall to his knees. The SHIELD agent that dealt with me was more gentle then I assumed. "Why are you being so easy on me?" I asked them.

They gently put my arms together and cuffed them. I was put into the back of a SHIELD van as Steve and Sam followed. We took off. "It was him. he looked right at me and he didn't even know me." Steve spoke up.

"How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago." Sam asked.

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43, Zola experimented on them. Whatever he did, it helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him."

"None of that's your fault, Steve." I said.

I leaned my head back, and grimaced at the pull of the bullet wound. "Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky." Steve said.

Sam looked over at me. He turned toward the guard that brought me in quickly saying, "We need to get a doctor here. If we don't put pressure on that wound; she is going to bleed out here in the truck."

The guard whipped out an electric rod pointing it at Sam. I raised my head back up preparing to help him if I could. The guard spins the rod and electrocutes the guard beside them, and kicks him in the head knocking him out. The guard takes their helmet off revealing it to be Maria. I sighed deeply then locked my jaw with pain. "That thing was squeezing my brain." She says.

I laughed softly, "Who's this guy?" She asked looking between Steve and myself.

"Sam, this is Agent Maria Hill. Ria, this is Sam Wilson. He's a friend of Steve's." I told her.

"Nice to meet you. Thanks for helping out." She says to him.

"Ria, thanks for being so easy with me." I told her.

"Well if it was anything like the last one. I had to be somewhat careful. How about we get out of here?"

I nodded my head as she reached over to unlock the cuffs on me and the guys. I automatically put pressure on my shoulder, and Maria cut a whole into the floor board of the van. The Vehicle stopped long enough for us to climb out. We ran to the nearest car we could find, hot-wired it, and Maria drove us to a secret facility.

We get there; the guys help me out and into the building. A man come running toward us yelling about my wound. "GSW. She's lost at least a pint."

"Maybe two." Sam spoke up.

"Let me take her!" the man said.

"No, she'll want to see him first." Hill answers him and leads us to a room.

Once we have entered there this Fury laying on a hospital bed alive. "About damn time." He spoke up.

I walked in getting closer to him. "Tasha, you were shot. Get that fixed up."

I shook my head. "Yes, Romanoff. Doctor sort her out will you?" Fury finished.

"I'll only get treated if you do it here." I told the doctor as he moved toward me. He sighed deeply and said he would be back with the bandages.

The doctor came back moments later; Sam had helped me into a chair and kept pressure on my shoulder.

"I have a lacerated spinal column, cracked sternum, shattered collarbone, perforated liver, and one hell of a headache." Fury said giving us a rundown of his injuries.