Hacking and Training

~7 Months Later~ November 2008

Within the last seven months, our little family has changed significantly. We got Sebastian in April; we found him after a mission in Budapest. That mission definitely changed all of our lives and will be remembered. He has grown so fast. Not so much as being taller, but he isn't as shy, he learns things very quickly, and he has become one of the most important things in my life. Before I didn't believe that I had much to live for. I had Clint, but after everything in the Red Room. I was told that I couldn't have children, and that after everything I had done as the Black Widow; I believed I didn't deserve a lot of the good things that happened to me. Anyways Sebastian has gotten a lot better at English and can speak without his Russian accent. Clint and I have taught him American Sign Language, some Italian and French, and how to speak with those accents. He has also been taking a self-defense class with Agent May and myself. I smiled to myself thinking of Sebastian trying a spin kick.

I'm sitting in the cafeteria, of the D.C. base, watching the news when I see on the television Tony Stark standing at a press conference explaining what happened at Stark Industries. The captions, are moving fast with Tony's explanation. Then there was a pause, and all that there was to read is the words, 'I am Iron Man.' I groaned and laid my head on the table. Well this is just great, good job Stark.

"Agent Romanoff, you ok?" asked Maria.

"Hey, Hill. Did you watch this?" I asked her pointing to the television.

"Ah yes, I have. I have no idea how to feel about it. Anyways Fury needs to talk to you. He is in his office."

"Oh alright, are my boys ok?"

"Yes, all three of them are ok. Clint and Coulson just had their check-in, and everything isn't going according to plan. Although they were prepared for Stark to mess up. And Sebastian was doing his safe rolls when I walked by." She said smiling at me.

I grinned, "Thanks for being a part of his life, Maria. He loves you. He was telling me yesterday that you have a movie night tonight, and he was so excited."

"Yes um..., I am as well. Just if you tell anyone about this I will hurt you." She threatened me.

I smirked at her, "Yes ma'am."

She shook her head and walked away. When Clint, Coulson, and I got back from Budapest we told Fury, Hill, and May. To say they were happy with our decision is an understatement. Fury and Hill were furious, and May was her quiet, moody self. They were upset about our marriage behind their back, and not telling them more than us adopting Sebastian. It took them a while, but the three of them took to him as fast as we did.

I picked up my trash and threw it away. I then headed for Fury's office. I got up there and knocked on the door. "Come in." He said through the door.

I walked in and walked straight up to the desk. "Have a seat, Romanoff."

"Sir, you uh wanted to see me," I spoke up after sitting down.

He smirked at me, "Yes, Natasha I did. You're not going to like this at all. I need you to do a few things for me, ok?"

I nodded at him. "First I need you to hack these two devices for me. Just get me in. Second, as soon as that is finished, I need you to train the new trainees in fighting." He told me. He waved an external drive at me.

"I don't have a choice in this matter, do I?"

"Nope, think of it as your punishment. You could be doing what Clint is."

"Which is what hanging out with Coulson all day?" I asked him

"Definitely not that would be a more of a reward. He had to go with Coulson and suffered through Tony Starks press conferences." He replied with a smirk.