Chapter 24

At the end of the day Tony asked if I wanted to go to his house to hang out. I said I would ask Victoria so maybe her and Jonathan could hang out. Tony and I walked hand and hand to Victoria who was talking to Jonathan at the front of the school. I put my hand on her shoulder and motioned my head to the left saying I wanted to talk to her. She nodded and looked back at Jonathan, "Hey babe I'll be right back." He nodded and quickly kissed her. I smiled at them and we walked a little bit away from the guys. They talked to each other while I looked at Victoria. "So Lexy and her followers finally got to me today." I saw that Victoria tensed up a bit. So I continued, "She threatened me and I ended up crying with Tony holding me. So he wanted to hang out today. But I wanted to ask you cause maybe you wanted to hang out with Jonathan while I was gone?" She thought about it for a second then hugged me. "I'm glad he was there for you when I wasn't. But yeah go ahead I'll take the car so you can go with him. Although I do need the keys to do that." We both laughed and I pulled the keys out of my bag to give to her. Afterwards we walked back over to the guys and they stopped their conversation. We both went to our guys and I said to Victoria, "I'll see you at home." She nodded and Tony lead me to his car. He opened my door for me and I smiled, "Thanks." He kissed my cheek and went to the drivers side. He is adorable. I smiled and he reached his hand over to hold my hand while he drove. I turned on the radio with my other hand and turned it down so if we talked we wouldn't have to yell. We enjoyed each other's company until we got to his house. I got out and Tony waited for me at the front of his car so he could hold my hand again. Tony unlocked his front door and we said hello to his parents before we walked to his room.

As soon as we got in inside I looked around his room and fell onto his bed. He laughed at me and I snuggled into his pillow. I quickly kicked off my shoes not wanting them to be on the bed. I heard him set his backpack down before I felt a dip behind me. His arm snaked around my waist pulling me into him. My back was on his front while I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. I sighed and moved more into him. He held me a little tighter and I could feel myself starting to fall asleep. Before I knew it I was out like a light. I woke up from movement coming from behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Tony was still asleep. I smiled and slowly moved out of his arms. I moved to the edge of his bed and ran a hand through his hair. All of a sudden like a emotional tidal wave everything that happened today came back. I held my head from the throbbing that came and closed my eyes. I immediately recognized what was happening. I was having a panic attack. Everything was starting to close in on me. I started falling onto the floor while breathing heavily, I made my way to the corner of the room. I brought my knees to my chest and put my head on top feeling the tears coming.  I squeezed myself and started shaking. Tears were streaming by themself, I couldn't hear properly anymore everything was muffled. I felt arms around me and I leaned into them. I knew that it was Tony so I tried to let him help as much as he could. He moved me to where I was straddling him and I put my head in the crook of his neck. My arms wrapped around his neck not wanting to let go.

He rocked us while I continued to cry. Eventually I had stopped crying and could hear properly. I listened to his heartbeat which had helped me a lot. He kissed my temple and ran his hand through my hair. I sighed and kissed his neck lightly. He leaned his head against mine and took a deep breath. He whispered, "Why didn't you wake me up?" I slowly shook my head against his neck. I whispered back, "You looked peaceful. I didn't want to disturb that." He held onto me tighter and kissed my temple again shaking his head, "You should of woken me up Faith. If you need me you have to wake me up babe. I am always with you okay. I want you to know that. Please tell me you know that." My heart swelled in my chest at his words. My gosh I love him. Wait what. I nodded my head and leaned back so I could look at him. He smiled at me and I gave him a faint smile back. I leaned in and kissed him hoping that he could feel how he is making me feel about him. He kissed back just as passionately, maybe even more. We both smiled which stopped our kiss. I kissed him once more then rested my forehead on his. I closed my eyes as we both took deep breaths. He kissed me again and said, "Come on lets go back to sleep." I nodded and we both got back up. I then looked outside of his window and saw how dark it was. "Wait what time is it?" Tony walked over the the other night stand to his phone and checked the time. "10:30. Wow we slept for a long time." My eyes widened, "Snap I never texted Vic or anything." I walked over to the other side of the bed where my phone was and opened to text Victoria.

To Vic: "I am so sorry Vic, Tony and I ended up falling asleep and lost track of time."

I thought Victoria would be asleep or getting ready to so I figured her response would be late. To my surprise my phone vibrated as soon as I closed my phone. I unlocked my phone to text her back.

Vic: "It's okay. Are you going to be coming home?"

I thought about it for a second and looked at Tony. "Hey do you mind dropping me off at my house. I'm not sure how you feel about driving this late." He looked at his phone and back at me. "I can take you home if you really want to." I want to stay with him but something feels off with Victoria. I nodded and went to text Victoria.

Me: "I am going home see you in a couple of minutes."

I closed my phone and put it in my back pocket. Tony walked around the bed to me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him.  He put his head in the crook of my neck and mumbled, "I don't want you to leave."  I chuckled and ran my fingers through his hair.  I sighed and said, "I know I don't want to either.  But I have a bad feeling about Vic something feels off.  I need to go to her baby."  He kissed my neck lightly and nodded.  "I understand.  Now come on lets head on out."  I quickly pecked his lips and we both left his room.  We both got into his car and sat in comfortable silence.  He pulled into the driveway and I leaned over to kiss him before I left.  He held the back of my neck to keep me there and I smiled into the kiss. We broke it cause we both smiled and I said, "See you at school tomorrow baby."  He nodded and kissed me again.  I got out of the car and went to the front door.  I knocked knowing that Victoria's parents were asleep at this time.  A couple seconds later the door opened and I was met with a red eyed Victoria.  She just stopped crying.  I quickly pulled her into a hug and she buried her face into my neck and started crying again.  I looked back over at Tony who was still waiting in the driveway.  I nodded at him and he left.  I tapped Victoria's thighs telling her to jump.  When she did I caught her by the bottom of her thighs with one arm while the other held her back to secure her more.  I walked inside, closed the door, locked it, and went to her room.  She was still crying but it had seemed like it was toning down.  I sat down on the edge of her bed and ran my hand through her hair.  I held her tightly and rocked us both.  Me being tired it was difficult to stay awake.  I laid back so Victoria was laying on top of me.  I rubbed her back and I started falling asleep.  Sleepyness was too strong so with my arms wrapped around Victoria I fell asleep.