♡Chapter 1♡

I've worked hard on this book to not make it as bored as the old one... Do vote and comment ★

Johnny's POV

It's just another normal day... I was looking through my insta when my dad shouted me to come downstairs. I pushed my lazy body up and jogged downstairs.

"Jenesha, your manager just called and asked whether you wanna go on tour for your new album 'teenage fever' with a few dancers ?"  I haven't went on tour for quite a long time, so without hesitation I agreed.

"Where are we going? " I asked fully excited. "We're going to LA, Pittsburgh, Poland and Europe and we're going on Monday." I just jumped up and down still excited. I went back to my room and suddenly my phone buzzed.

@kenzie started following you. @kenzie sent you a mesage.

@kenzie

K: Hey Johnny, I'm one of the
dancers going on tour with you.
Can't wait to meet.

J:Same,Kenzie.
I'm really excited.

K:U can call me Kenz
if you want. 😂

J:Alright Kenz 💓

K:Bye chat to you later,
John. 💚

J:Bye bye.🖤

"I see you know Kenzie huh?" She whisper in my hear followed by a smirk "Holy amigo, where did u came from? " Lauren just bursted out laughing. "When-you-type-same-Kenzie" she tried to say in-between her laughter. "Yepp... And I can't wait, you're coming right? " "Of course, how would I miss it? " She says finally stopping her laughters. She gave me a hug and went downstairs.

I took off my clothes and decided to take a nice warm bath. After a nice long half an hour, I came out, changed my shorts and drifted to sleep... I can't wait to meet Kenzie, she looks cute. I can't lie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2 will be coming soon. Don't forget to vote !!

                                                    ♡Janice♡