♡Chapter5♡

Hola I'm back.... 😁

Kenzie's Pov (didn't see that coming?😂)

It's the day I'm going on tour with Johnny and the rest. I've become closer to Johnny lately. We're like bestfriends. Just nice in the plane we sat beside each other, but how I was actually D24 and he was D22, I think Lauren changed it.

On the plane we decided to watch Netflix and eventually we fell asleep. We woke up to someone screaming 'Jenzie wake up!' followed by a flash... I immediately woke up and saw Lauren holding her phone infront her. "What's Jenzie?" I asked Lauren crossing my arm. "Ooh you heard that too, I don't know what's that?" Johnny says waking up from his sleep. OMG his messy hair makes him look even hotter. I snap out from my thoughts and to see everyone laughing .

The plane landed and Hayden yelled "Toronto here we come!" followed by cheers from everyone. We took a mini van and went to the hotel." Guys unfortunately we only have 4 rooms, which we will take one and there's 3." "So we're pairing u guys up." Just than Lauren whispered something into her mum's ears. She came back smirking "Hayden, Jacob and Carson 1 room. Lauren, Annie in 1 room. Last but not least Johnny and Kenzie." Wow alright.

We went in the room and there's only one Queen bed. "I guess we're sleeping in the same bed." He said jumping onto the bed. I just nodded. I changed into my sleeping clothes and layed down on the bed.

I turn to my right and saw JOHNNY SLEEPING SHIRTLESS and peacefully!!! I don't know why I took my phone out and took picture. "Taking pictures of me?!" Johnny said looking at me. I quickly close my phone and pretend to be sleeping.

I felt someone touching my waist. I quickly turned and see Johnny holding me. After a while, I than realized we were only inches apart and I moved a bit further. "This is what you get for taking my picture!" I just queitly closed my eyes and slept. Can't lie I like his contact on me, it feels so comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys so much for reading, don't forget to vote. New chapters will be coming soon.
                                                    ♡Janice♡