♥Chapter 10♥

Carson's POV

The sun shined brightly through the window. I turned to my right and see Johnny is still sleeping. I went to the bathroom and changed. I soon wake up Johnny. "Bro... Get up." Not moving a single. I went out and saw everyone already awake.

Lauren looks cute in her outfit. "Guys Johnny isn't waking up!!" I shouted seeking everyone's attention. Let's pour water on him!" Lauren said jumping up and down. "I'm ok with it." Maddie said approving. "Let me ask my parents." Kenzie said and they agreed. We soon filled a bucket full of water and Hayden took a pan.

We tip toed into the room and everyone took their phones out. *BANG* Hayden hit the pan and I poured the water on Johnny. He woke up in a shocked face which soon turned into a angry one. "Got it!" The girls say and everyone started running out. "Gotcha Hayden and Carson." Jacob said running out.

We hid around things. Everyone was scattered everywhere. After a long searching, Johnny caught Annie. "Let me go Johnny!" Annie yelled. We still kept quiet. Soon he found Jacob and dragged him into the pool.

He came near to Lauren but he didn't caught her. Than he caught Hayden which followed by Lauren. Both were dragged to the pool. It was now left me and Kenzie. I was deep in thinking that I forgot he was I front me. He pulled me into the pool. Kenzie's pool is hug

It's now left Kenzie, can't doubt it's her house

It's now left Kenzie, can't doubt it's her house. Johnny went back in to find her. Kenzie popped out of nowhere and caled us out. We hid with her. Soon Johnny came and he was shocked no one was there. "In the count of three, we push Johnny in." Annie whispered. "1....2...3!" Annie yelled and we ran out.

All of us chase him and Jacob pushed him into the pool. Than we jumped in too. After a while, we came out and changed, ready to spend the day playing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Yes I posted 2 chapters today!I will post more today cause I'm free 😂I'm on a vacation and I'm going back today 💝
                                                    ♡Janice♡