💛Chapter 16💛

Annie's POV

Hayden just aksed me out to be his girlfriend. I can't be more happier than this. Jacob seems weird lately, everytime I walk near him, he goes somewhere else and not to be seen.

But oh well.... The person I've been crushing on for 3 years likes me now. I know right I'm pathetic, I like him for so many years. Hey! It's worth the wait. But if u find the person is not even showing interest in u, I suggest u to move on.

Someone disturbed me out of my thoughts. I look up to see a smiling Jacob. "Why are you so happy Jacob?" I asked him, eager to know the answer as same as everyone else. "Ooh it was just an ice-cream." He said not making eyes contact. Before I could ask him, Johnny beat me to it. "Don't lie, there's something else."

"Fine fine... I met a girl more to a fan which became my friend?" Oohs and ahhs were heard. "What's her name?" Hayden asked him, entering the room and sitting beside me. He than gave me a quick kiss at my cheek. "Ooh her name is Isabelle and she's the same age as us! She even gave me her number." Jacob turned red after finishing his sentences.

"Jacob found a fgf!" Carson yelled. "Imma be your wingman bro!" Johnny yelled. Everyone laughed and went back to do their own things. Lauren texted us in the Jenzie group to stay put in the room. So it was only Johnny and Kenzie went out.

"Now we have Hannnie, but we need Jenzie to work!" Lauren said looking straight with a serious tone. That means it's very important, she's counting on everyone. We all gathered on the bed and Carson took out some pen and paper will the other's just stare at him.

"What?!" He said looking at everyone." I see ur living in 1990's. Nvm we've got not much time." Jacob said to him. He than realizes and continued.... With the paper and pen. After a few ideas, we decided on one. "Mission Jenzie on board." We high fived and went back to do our own things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yes ppl! I posted 2 chalyers today! Tmr is a public holiday... So I might post!!!                                                          ♡Janice♡