💚Chapter 26💚

Johnny's POV

Well Carson better take a very good care of my sister or he is in danger.(protective brother we stan) Everyone went back to their home yesterday. So I'm all bored now. *Bing**Bing* my phone rang non-stop. I took out and it was from the group chat.

SQUAD GOALS 💜
kenzie🌸 has added Isabelle💞 into the group chat

Isabelle 💞 named hereself to Isa💞

kenzie🌸:Hey guys!
HayHay🤠: Sup
Carsoon🚘: Don't steal my line Hayden
Bacon🥓: Where are the rest?
Anniebannanie🥳: I'm here mama
Lolo🍁:🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️
Isa💞: Queen is in the house

Me:Hey guls!

Bacon🥓:Guls?
Isa💞: Are u ok Johnny?

Me:It's guys + girls = guls

HayHay🤠:Interesting
kenzie🌸: cool 👾
HayHay 🤠: OMG!!! Mama!

Me:??

HayHay🤠:Bye guys 💤
kenzie🌸: Lol bye Hayden 💯
HayHay🤠: Everyone go out too!
Lolo🍁: ok?
Isa💞: ^
Anniebannanie🥳:^^
Carsoon🚘:^^^

Me:^^^^

Bacon🥓:^^^^^
kenzie🌸:^^^^^^

After a short while Lauren burst into my door. "I'm going out and will be back late." Without letting me to respond she closed the door and went out with a loud *bang*. So now it's just me and my doggies, Bently and Leo. I went to the kitchen and got myself some food. Than I went to the living room and switched on the television.

My all time fav Tom and Jerry was on. As the lazy person I am I spent half of my day just watching movie and eat. It was now 7pm. Suddenly my phone rang from upstairs. I got up and ran in the dark but accidentally tripped and fell. "Ouch! My leg!" I still got up and went to my room.

The call was from Lauren. I dialed back and she answered. "Johnny! What took you so long?" "Hi Lauren." is all I managed to say. "Get ready by... 7:20 and come to Kenzie's house. Quick." "Ok bye Lauren." "Wait dress nicely and bye Johnny." With that she hung up and I went to shower. I quickly showered and wear into this

I locked my house door and started walking

I locked my house door and started walking. I knocked on her door but no one answered. Than I knocked again still no response. I stood there frustrated. Than the only thing came into my mind was just to open the door. So I did as my brain told. The house was dark. So I did myself a favor and switched on the light. "Surprise! Happy Birthday Johnny!" And with that they started singing Happy Birthday Song.

Kenzie brought me to the cake and gave me a knife. Once they sang finish, I made a wish and cut the cake. Everyone cheered. "So Johnny would you like to say something?" Everyone kept quiet and I started. "Thanks Hayden. Yes! I am soo happy right now. I totally forgot that today was my birthday. And I'm very lucky to have such great friends. Thank you for coming and to celebrate my 17th Birthday." Everyone claaped their hands. "Anybody else would like to say something?" Hayden continued.

"Yes me!" Kenzie raised her hand. "Sure Kenzie common." She than walked and I went to sit. "Hey guys. My name is Kenzie. I'm Johnny's friend. I am really happy to meet someone like him. He's so caring, funny and loving. He's always been there to help me and for his 17th birthday I would like to surprise him." She looked around and than continued. "Can I have some cameras ready?" She asked the crowd. "I can help!" Jacob said and he took out his phone.

She nodded and said " You can come out now." I turned and saw my two sisters. I miss them so much, tears were already streaming. "I've missed you guys so much." "We missed you too Johnny. It's been 5 years isn't it?" My oldest sister Maddie asked. "And you've grown so much taller." Darian said laughing. Soon we break apart and I ran to Kenzie. "Thank you, thank you, thank you Kenzie!"

I gave her a peck at the cheek. She turned very red. I chuckled at her and moved to the crowd. Everyone was partying. There were people dancing, drinking (not alcohol ppl), singing and etc. Carson and Lauren we're dancing like their drunk. Hayden and Annie we're sucking each other's faces. I shighed and tried to find my brown eyes girl. I searched the hall, room and kitchen but can't find her.

I went out to the pool and there she was sitting and wetting her leg. "Boo!" "OMG Johnny that scard me." She put a hand on her chest. "Sorry Kenzie." I hugged her and she hugged back. "Did u like my gift?" She asked, her eyes sparkled due to the reflect of the water. "Yes Kenzie I loved it." I emphasized the word love. She smiled one of her million smiles. I returned back showing my peerly teeth.

"What did u wish for?" She asked looking at me again. I can't wait anymore I pulled her closed to me by her waist and smashed my lips on her. I've been waiting so damn long for this. We kissed what seemed like eternity. I love how her soft lips are on mine. I felt I could taste her for life long. Everyone was watching us but I didn't care. I get to kiss my favourite human being in the world which I habe been waiting for so long.

Our lips moved in synch. Her hand ran thru my hair making it messy. My hand was on her waist pulling her more closer and closer if that's even possible. She smiled in between the kiss. Her lips started bleeding. I tasted her blood. We soon break apart phanting for air. "Would u like to be my girlfriend Mackenzie Frances Ziegler?" "Of course Johnny Vincent Orlando." She kissed me again. There were fireworks. We break apart and we watched the fireworks. And I pulled her onto my lap.

I slowly whispered in her ears " This is my wish Kenz." My voice sent her chills down the spine, cause I saw her shiver. We got out from the pool and held hands walking everywhere. I'm not leaving her out of sight for even one second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry people I'm still posting for you guys. Enjoy some Jenzie tea. And thank you so much for 1.04K reads, can we work on the votes too? Love you guys and I know u guys won't disappoint me. Byebye.
                                                     ♡Janice♡