🙊Epilogue 🙊

Few Years Later..
Kenzie's POV

"That is how we are all here now Kayden and Jauren." I told my 3 year old boy and 4 years old girl. They are so cute. Kayden looks almost exactly like Johnny. It's like his a mini version of Johnny and has the same attitude as him, a softie and caring. Jauren has my feauture but is opposite of me. She's more stronger and bolder.

Let me fill you guys in on what happened this few years. I, Johnny, Carson, Lauren, Hayden, Annie, Isabelle and Jacob married in a same day. Yeah kiddos we just did and broke the world record. It was held in a big fancy hall. Many famous people attended and our family members too.

We than all decided to stay at the same neighborhood too. We're all few blocks away. Carson and Lauren is living next door. Jacob and Isa are two blocks away from us to the right and Hayden with Annie are living two blocks opposite us.

Carson and Lauren have 3 kids. Hayley Anne Lueders the eldest she's 4 like Jauren. Caleb John Lueders 2 years old and the last is Ashley Sarah Lueders, just 8 months old . The 3 kids looks soo cute. The have all the beauty features from their gifted parents. And Ashley is turning 9 months soon.

Annie and Hayden have twins. One cute little boy and cute little girl. Hudson Chris Summerall is 1 minutes older than Annabel Andrews Summerall. The both of them are 3 years old now. Hudson has the eyes of Annie and his hair is obviously from Hayden curly and brownish. Annabel had the look of Annie and abit of Hayden and her was wavy mixed from Hannie.

Jacob and Isabelle have two kids and they decided to stop there and same goes to everyone of us. The eldest was Victor Steve Startious 3 years old and Jenesha Chris Startious 2 years old. Victor looks cute with Jauren and I won't lie. They always play together and end up fighting and than laughing.

"Daddy what do you love the most about mummy?" Jauren asked tilting her head from Johnny's lap. "Well sweety I love your mum's BROWN EYES. They make me drown easily into those eyes and I couldn't get out easily." Johnny kissed my lips just after saying them. "Eww mummy and daddy stop it. We gotta sleep. Now byeee." Kayden yelled and hopped onto his bed.

"Alright good night kids." "Good night kiddos." We both kissed them on the forehead and closed their room light. We closed the door slowly and went to our room. "You really love my this dull brown eyes the most?" I asked johnny and rubbed my eyes. "Yes cutie. I love them the most." Johnny kissed my lips one more time and we cuddled under the thick blanket. "Good nite babe." I whispred onto this chest. "Good nite cutie." He kissed my forehead and we slept

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~That is all for this book. Thank you so much for the 1.27K viewers. Im gonna write a new book soon. Don't forget to check it out !!! Love you guys so much !!! Thank you for being apart of this journey. It's my first fully published book, sorry if there's any grammar mistake. Bye see you in the next book .
                                                    ♡Janice♡