💚Chapter 28💚

Isabelle's POV

I am so happy for all my friends. Actually I'm really happy for being their friends. I thought being a famous person was easy but it wasn't and they have taught me a lot. I'm really happy to have met Jacob. If it wasn't for gim, I wouldn't be here.

I was deep in thoughts that I didn't notice anyone came into my room. Suddenly there was a pair of hands touched my both shoulder. I turn around and it was Kenzie. "Oh.. Hi Kenzie!" I smiled at her. "Hey Isa how are u?" She ask me while grabbing a chair to sit on. "I'm great as always. U?" I answered her politely. "Me too. Do u wanna ehh... go out?" She ask me.

"Sure. Let's call Annie and Lauren too." Kenzie took her phone out and called them. " Okie they'll be there in 10 minutes." Kenzie offed her phone. "Ok let me go get ready." I wake up from chair and head to the closet. "What should I wear?" I ask Kenzie while looking at my closet. "Wear this and can I borrow ur clothes?" I nod at her and took few clothes out for her to try.

She picked this for me.

And I picked this for her

We tied our hair in a high ponytail and took our belongings

We tied our hair in a high ponytail and took our belongings. "Alrigt let's gooo!!" We yelled and hopled onto the car. We jammed to many songs and we reach there about 5minutes later. We walked for a while and Lauren and Annie came. "I am hungry..." Annie hold her stomach. "Us too.. Let's go to Mc Donald's." We agreed and went into the Mc Donald's. Later than we went for shopping. We went to H&M, Forever21, Adidas, Nike, Gucci and went home.

Once we reach I received a text from Jacob.

Text convo between Jacob and Isabelle

Hey Isa are you free?

Yeah I don't see any
plan coming up hahaha

Hahah okie. Get ready at 6pm.
Dress casually will do.

Ohhh 👻
❤️❤️❤️

❤️Luv u weirdo❤️

Duhh.. Who doesnt 🙆🏻‍♀️😴