🧡Chapter 22🧡

This chapter is long ppl 😴😌

Hayden's POV

Im gonna sate a date for Annie. I already told the girls except her to meet me at 8:00 am today and now it's 7:58 am?! And they reach sharp 8. "Good... now let's plan." They gave me a smile and set down.

We discussed and have 3 plans now. After a short thinking I decided on the plan B. It's a lot of work but worth it. I took my phone out and texted Annie.

Text convo between Hayden and Annie

Me:Be ready at 5pm beauty.

Annie💞🙊: OMG Hayden. Ok! Luv u 💋

Me:Luv you too sweety.

End of the text convo

Later the girls are gonna head over and help her. The plan is at the beach. U guys probably think I'm just gonna set a blanket with foods and watch the sunset... Well it's half true but I'm but I'm not breaking the surprise. "WHY!?" Hayden asked. "Cause I want it like that. Fight me." The author said. "Damn u author..." The author laughed and went away. "Hayden who are u talking to?" Lauren asked. "U guys didn't see her?" Everyone look at me like I was crazy.

I and the boys went to bought some things and the girls went there first. We went to the beach and started setting up. It took 2 hours... So now the girls are heading back to help Annie. I changed myself into a proper clothes which I brought. The boys too. I wore this

They girls called me saying the arrived and we went to our places

Annie's POV

Once I reach the beach the girls disappeared. Hayden texted me to walk straight. I followed his instruction and went straight and met up with Jacob.

He gave me a two roses and told me to follow the Patel.

Before I started walking Jacob said something

Before I started walking Jacob said something. "Hi Annie. U look amazing. I need to tell you something. I really liked u. But when Hayden proposed to you I felt sad but Isabelle came and I have to take in the truth too. We should still be friend." "Ooh Jacob. Thank you. And I love to still be your friend." I hugged him and he gave me a picture. Well the picture was in a piece.

I followed the petal and was greeted by Lolo. "Welcome to station 2 Annie. Here's your flowers and another piece. By the way u need to reach till the end  to complete this picture." "Thanks Lauren, I love you." I hug her. "I love you too, now hurry up a mystery gift is waiting for u." and I continued walking.

Soon I met Johnny. "Hi Johnny!" I greeted him. "Hey Annie! I won't be giving you flowers but a gift and another piece." He handed me the gift and the piece. My hand was now full.

I continued the walk while managing the things in my hand to not fall. I met up with Kenzie and Isabelle. "Hey Kenzie and Isabelle !" I greeted them. "Oh my! your hand is so full. Let me help you." Kenzie handed me a basket. I and Isabelle put them in there. She than gave me another gift and another 2 pieces of the picture. I still can't figure it out. "Ofc silly, cause u haven't reach the end." "Opps bye Kenz and Isa." I hugged them and continued.

Carson waved at me from far and I waved back at him. I walked to him and greeted him. "Halo Annie this will be your second last piece. Here's your gift and a chocolate." "My favourite chocolate bar! Thanks Carson." I hugged him and he laughed.

I was now blind folded. One person guided me to a spot and opened my blind folded cloth.

"OH MY GOD HAYDEN!" tears were streaming down at my check now

"OH MY GOD HAYDEN!" tears were streaming down at my check now. I put the basket down and ran up to him. I gave him a passionate kiss. He was smiling in between them. "I love you so much Hayden!" I felt sparkle inside me, actually its more like fireworks. "I love you to Annie." He told me in between the kiss. We soon break apart and sat down at the blanket.

"Guys come on, I know your hiding there." I said looking at the bush. "Ooh damn we wanted some Hannie moment ... AND WE GOT IT!" Lauren said waving her phone in the air. The rest came out and we sat down to watch the sunset. I stickied all the piece together and it was a picture of all of us. I kept it near my heart and thanked them.

We ate, laughed, played and sang together spending the night happily. This is the best day of my life. I took my phone out and saw a picture.

My Hannie Heart is exploding 😫💜(tagged Annie and Hayden) ❤️2,568 likes 💬1,324 comments

(tagged Annie and Hayden)
❤️2,568 likes 💬1,324 comments

@hannieshippers my Hannie heart
@hanniegoals I shippp
@johnnyovince thank you for the content Lauren, we love you 💛
  ~@Laurenorlando @Johnnyovince I have more ✌🏻
√@johnnyorlando 💜💜💜
√@Kenzie mama heart is exploding
(1234 likes)
√@HaydenSummerall wow Lauren
   ~@hanniegoals Hayden and Annie exposed
View more comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#Hannie date... Hahahah how was it?
Let's see what's gonna happen next ;) Like this chapter if you love this .                               
                                                    ♡Janice♡