♡Chapter 2♡

This chapter I'm dedicating it to amoavocadoes, thank you for voting ♥

Johnny's POV

If you're wondering do I go to school? Nope, I'm home schooled. So I have a lot of time to myself and I usually hangout with my friends Hayden, Annie, Carson and Jacob.

"Hey guys!" I say approaching them. "Hey Johnny!" Annie said while the boys did bro hug. (Boys) "So u're going on tour huh?" Carson asked and I just nod. "U know Kenzie, one of the dancers going on tour with you? She's a singer too, her album is called Mack Z" "Ooh really? I didn't know that." I'm definitely going home and stalking. We just chit-chated, drank Starbuck and went home.

☆Skip to Johnny's house☆
"Johnny! Lauren! Come down! Dinner is served." We raced each other and gues what?..... I won. I fist bumped onto the air while Lauren sadly sat on the dinning table.

"So how was your day?" Lauren told her story as usual and I told mine. "I can't wait to go on tour!" I said loudly causing Lauren to smirk beside me and I know why.....

I just ignored her and continued eating. "Guys, tmr we'll be heading to studio and the dancers will be there to practice. And Kenzie will be staying with us throughout the entire tour." My smile grew wider.

Half way eating, the doorbell rang.. *Riing Riing*  I went to open the door and saw Kenzie holding her bag with her family beside her. Mum's face went shocked when she saw her best friend standing infront of our door. "I guess it's a plus point." Lauren whisper into my ear. Typical Lauren....

She quickly welcomed them in. I helped Kenzie to bring her bag in and showed her Lauren's room. "This is my room, you are sleeping with me." Lauren stated.

"Thank you Johnny and Lauren." We both said your welcome in unison. I saw Lauren with the look 😑 and she did the same. Kenzie just laughed looking at our childish attitude. Her laughter is so cute. I thought in my head.

It was getting late. So, Kenzie's parents said goodbye and went home. And we went to sleep cause we have a big day ahead tmr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading , don't forget to vote. 😘

                                                    ♡Janice♡