💚Chapter 27💚

Lauren's POV

"OMG! OMG! My mission is completed at last! My best friend is going to be my sister in law! Marry Kenz already John, you guys don't need to date." I was jumping up and down the next morning all happy and fulfilled."Calm down lolo." Johnny walked down and kissed Kenzie's forehead. "Yeah u guys are couple goals." Annie flopped on the couch in her pyjamas. Everyone slept here after yesterday night and we're going to Disneyland today.

We ate our breakfast and went back into the room to change clothes. The girls decided to wear the same. Annie and Isabelle

 Annie and Isabelle

Me and Kenzie

(without the jacket)

And the boys decided to wear the same together too

We are all sitting in the car waiting for Daddy Dale to drive us there

We are all sitting in the car waiting for Daddy Dale to drive us there. "Btw Johnny, that picture was cool aff." Hayden yell from behind me. "What picture Hayden?" Isabelle ask. I smirked looking at Hayden. Everyone looked at me. "What?" I took up my hand but still smirking.

Everyone quickly took their phone out and opened Instagram.

Cutey is mine forever (tagged:Kenzie) ❤️17,900 likes 💬16,809 comments ✔️@maddiezieg: My baby sis is grown up ✔️@cameronthecammy: she's minee 😩@willian: 🚢🚢🚢@jenzieshippers: finally!!! 🔆@jenziemama: jenzieee!!! ❤️😭@johnnyo_79: UwU!!! ❤️@kayla...

❤️17,900 likes 💬16,809 comments
✔️@maddiezieg: My baby sis is grown up
✔️@cameronthecammy: she's minee 😩
@willian: 🚢🚢🚢
@jenzieshippers: finally!!! 🔆
@jenziemama: jenzieee!!! ❤️😭
@johnnyo_79: UwU!!! ❤️
@kaylanana: sksksks 🍦
Load more comments

"LAUREN ORLANDO!" Johnny yelled from infront of me. "What? I just did a little favour for you bro." I replied calmly. "How come u didn't know this and I didn't see it?" Kenzie asked Johnny weirdly. "Lauren here, has my password and probably because of our fans girlie." Kenzie blushed at the nickname.

"Hey Lauren. What did I miss?" Carson came in the car and kissed my cheek. He is so cute. We played many songs and chatted along the way to Disneyland. About 30 minutes later we reached. We said our goodbyes to dad and bought tickets at the ticket counter. We met few fans and took some pictures with them.

We took a group photo at the entrance and went in. Annie, Hayden, Jacob and Isabelle in one group and the other four of us in one. We separated and went to have fun. We took photos with Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck and we went to the ghost house. We than went to the cotton candy booth and bought cotton candies and some other food they sold.

I and Kenzie we're so hyped up cause we have always been a Disney fan. (Who else?ohh...just me ig). Johnny and Carson were cooperating with us thankfully. I guess the could now know that how small kids we are. After a while, we gathered back and saw spiderman. So we decided to take a group photo with Spider-man and met with Fred. We were all excited.

Just when we wanted to go off the spiderman took off his mask to reveal Tom Holland. "OMG! OMG! TOM HOLLAND is standing beside us!" The girls we're all fangirling. Kenzie is tip over toe for him. (Sorry Johnny!) And I guess Isabelle too. They took a photo with him again and we went out. Daddy Dale and Mummy Mer picked us up and we dined in in a fancy restaurant. The food they served were finger licking good. We ate and soon went home.

I changed into my comfy clothes and dozzed off into my beautiful sleep. At first, there were a few clicking sounds heard and than the rest was covered in darkness for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys thank you for being apart of my journey in this book. I'm really sorry for updating so late. I wrote this chapter a few weeks ago but wattpad didn't let me to publish. So sorry. So here's the chapter. And guys Jenzie is always real.
                                                    ♡Janice♡