♥Chapter 6♥

Kenzie' POV

The next day I woke up to someone cuddling me. I turn to see Johnny... Ooh yea it's my punishment. I was staring into his abs, that I forgot he was awake.
"Take a pic, it will last longer." I quickly hide my face under the pillow, knowing that my face has turned into a tomato and witht the thought of him still cuddling me.

He woke up and went to the washroom to get ready. I came out of the pillow and get my things ready. After he came out, I went in to change myself. "U look beautiful!" Johnny says looking over. "Thanks not bad for yourself." He was wearing a turtle neck shirt with a lock and his usual pants.

We ate our breakfast and went to venue. We performed. The crowd was amazing, I love my fans. Johnny was good. "It was such a long day. U do have a lot of fans Johnny." He came near me and whispered "I think u are one od them" with a smirk. His voice sent shivers to my body.

We spent the whole night going out and having fun. Johnny is so cute. "I see u admire him huh?" Lauren popped out of nowhere. I'm currently in my room now. Lauren bursted out laughing, while my face turning slightly pink. "Do u like him?" Should I say yes or no? I was battling myself to answer her simple question.

What have u done to me Johnny Orlando. "I do like him as my friend." I say turning to her. "I mean more than friends?" Lauren asked looking right into my eyes. Again I went quiet. "I'll take it as yes, I guess." She say smiling ear to ear. Still no reply from me.

I'm confused at my current state. She saw Johnny came in and she smirked sending me a wave. I waved back to her  and greeted Johnny. "Good night Kenzie." With that he hugged me and went to sleep... Shirtless again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading. I love you guys so much ❤️ Is this chapter short?
                                                    ♡Janice♡