🖤Chapter 14🖤

Jacob' POV

I really like Annie. I like her since we first met. U could say it's love at first sight? It's been 1 year now, but I do have the feelings Hayden like her too. They've known each other way longer and better. I just don't have the guts to tell her. I've seen them being all flirty and stuff, it hurts, but I can't do anything to stop.

I'm in the backstage now. Haydwn and Annie are performing. I don't like the way Hayden looks at here, im so frustrated. All I could do is sit here and watch them. After the song ended, the action Hayden did broke my heart into pieces. HE PROPOSED TO HER.

I didn't know it will be this soon. Hayden just told me he likes her yesterday and today he's asking her. This boy is in trouble but the good guy I am I didn't do anything to him. I ran! I ran to somewhere my legs could take me till they are tired.

I can't take in what just happen infront of me. Everyone there cheering and happy. I said to myself "NO! NO! NO! This is not true." Life is always against me. Few people tired to stop me. I just glared at them and ran.

After a while of running, I stopped somewhere. My legs were tired and I sat at a bench. I look up to see it's a park. Kids happily playing with their friends. Parents watching over them or talking to the other parents.

The memories flashed back and I started crying. I don't care whose watching me. My eyes were like they could come out soon and I wish, so that I won't see anything else breaking my heart. I texted Johnny saying that I went out and where was I.

My phone was literaly spammed by them. Soon Kenzie, Johnny and Mummy Mel came to pick me up. The whole car ride was silent. No one asked anything. The probably thinkni just wanted to have a walk.

Later that night everyone went to sleep. It's currently 2 am now and I cantfall asleep. Sleeping beside a guy that had asked my deep crush. I went out, my eyes feeling with tears. I sat on the couch and cried softly. So that I won't wake up anyone.

Curse my feelings, I am not suppose to cry like this. I need to take in reality and not live in my fairy-tale. I wished I didn't had feelings. Suddenly someone came down to the living room. It was Kenzie. "Hey Jacob u wanna talk, I'm always here for you." She said tapping my shoulders and sending me a comforting smile.

"I-i like An-nnie and seeing her-r taken by some-someone really hurts. I really hat-te my feelings. I already know that I would n-no-ot have a chance with her but at last I grow dee-eeply." I said in between my cries. She hugged me and said "Jacob it's ok, everyone has feelings. I really think u should tell Annie and sort things out between u too. It's easier to clear her out of ur mind and she will know that u liked her more than a friend."

I wiped my tears away and thanked Kenzie. "Thank you so much Kenzie. U are the best. Johnny is really thankful." "What?! U Jacob!" She started chasing me and I laughed. She caught me and we bursted out laughing. Not to loud and a happy one. I do feel better a bit now. We went back to our room and slept. "Good morning Kenz!" "Good morning Jacob!" What? It's 4 AM now... It's already morning duh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you go! Thank you for reading! Posted 2 chapters today, I'm proud!!!
                                                    ♡Janice♡