♥Chapter 9♥

Carson's POV

Half way watching movie with Lauren, i wanted to pee so bad. I rushed to the washroom sid my business and came out. And you won't believe what I just saw.. I saw Jacob cuddling into a pillow and kissing it. I quickly took out my phone and took a pic.

I ran back to Lauren and she her concentrately watching Riverdale. I can't lie I'm abit jealous. I shoved my phone I front her causing her to turn away quickly. Lauren and I bursted out laughing. We both looked at each other "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Lauren asked me.

I open my Instagram and posted

I guess someone needs a company or gf, who wanna be? Tagged Bacon🥓❤️💬1,393 likes and 500 comments

Tagged Bacon🥓
❤️💬
1,393 likes and 500 comments

We ran through some comments and replied some of our fans and friends. We put down our phone and continued watching Riverdale. Lauren started crying when Cole Sprouse dies to save his loved one. I just confronted and didn't laugh.

After about one hour we landed at Pittsburgh. All of us are staying at Kenzie's house. I wonder how can all of us fit in there. Kenzie's parents fetched us from the airport and we reached her house. "OMG Kenzie! That's  a big house!" I yelled from the back seat once I saw her house.

"U are so rich Mrs

"U are so rich Mrs.Melissa." Annie said from beside me. "Oh my dears, please call me Mel or mummy Mel." She said looking at us. When I went in the house it was so huge.

and this is just the living room

and this is just the living room. Kenzie and Lauren are sleeping in Kenzie's room. Annie is sleeping with Maddie, Kenzi's sister in her room. I and Johnny are sleeping together in the guestroom. Hayden and Jacob in another room acrossed us.

This was our room

This was our room. "Damn Kenzie is so reach!" "Back off Carson!" Johnny throwed a pillow to me. Which turned into a pillow fight. And guess what everyone joined. Weird right?

We went to eat dinner together and went to do our own things. Johnny and I went back to our room. "U like my sister don'tcha?" Johnny ask looking staright into my eyes. "I'm not sure bro,  she just thinks I'm a brother to her." (Ouch) I look down.

"If someone askes her out in front of you, what will you do?" "Ooh man I'll make him dead." I say anger boling up. "OMG dude, that's it you got Laurenides, u do like her." He bursted laughing and soon turned into a serious face. "U dare break her heart, u won't be alive." I quickly nodded. I told him goodnight, changed into shorts and went to bed. Our show is the day after, so we have a whole day to ourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another chapter for ya! Enjoy reading it. Love you guys ♥
                                                    ♡Janice♡