♡Chapter 4♡

This chapter is dedicated to @Niiiccckkiii, thank you for voting. ♥

Johnny's Pov

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. Urghh!!! I open my eyes to see two figures jumping on my bed. It's Kenzie and Lauren. "Stop jumping! I'm awake!" I shouted annoyed.

They quickly ran out of my room. Yeay!
I washed my face and went out. I saw them preparing some snacks and water. So I went to help. We have twitties, snickers, kitkat, orange juice, jellybeans and etc. "That's a lot! " I complained. "U forgot that Carson and Hayden are coming?" Lauren turned looking at me. Opps they do eat a lot.

Soon the doorbell rang saving me from Lauren and I went to open the door. Everyone came in together. "U guys car pooled?" They just nodded going in. They even bought some snacks with them. They did bring big big bags cause were going on tour tmr... Wohoo...

"Let's watch movie!" Annie shouted before sitting down on the couch. "Sure! What movie?" I asked moving towards my TV. "Let's watch Avengers!" Carson yelled. I connected to Bluetooth and we watched, while eating popcorn.

I look to my right and see Kenzie seeing the movie enthusiastically, paying full attention as what's gonna happen next. I just sit quietly and admired her, thank God the lights are off or else it will definitely cause some drama.

After watching Avengers, we decided to play truth or dare. I think teenagers like to play that game? Ooh well I kinda don't like it. But what to do, or else they will say I'm lame and it's not gonna happen.

"I go first!" Lauren said. Ooh God I'm in trouble. " Johnny.. Hehehehe... T or D?" She ask smirking. "Erm.....Truth, it's a safer option?" I said gulping. " U like anyone in this room except me?" She asked smiling sweetly. "Er...... Yes?" I said quietly but everyone could here cause they we're in pin drop silent.

After a few rounds we decided to sleep. The arrangement was me, Kenzie, Lauren, Carson, Hayden, Annie and Jacob. I realized Jacob was so happy the whole day, I'm happy that he's happy. I'm also happy that I get to sleep with Kenzie, I can see her while sleeping. She is sleeping peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading, I'll be posting the next chapter soon.
                                                    ♡Janice♡