♥Chapter 8♥

Lauren's POV

We packed our bags and checked out from the hotel. The hotel was very good, the workers we're polite and kind. Again we let the Jenzie to sit together and I'm sitting with Carson.

Half way on the flight I went to check on the Jenzie. Kenzie's head was on Johnny's shoulder and his head was on top of her. Without thinking twice I took out my phone and took pictures of them.

I went back to my seat and showed Carson the pictures. He yelled happily which made the passengers beside us look at us weirdly. We apologize and they went back to sleep.

"I am so posting this! If anything happens u're here right?" Carson just hugged me. I opened Instagram and posted.

This is so sweet! I wish I had a boyfriend ♡ tagged: johnnyboii🐳& kenzie🌸 ❤️💬3,8901 likes and 400 comments

tagged: johnnyboii🐳& kenzie🌸
❤️💬
3,8901 likes and 400 comments

By the time I was posting, Johnny woke up. "You are so dead Lauren Anne Orlando!" "Aww u closed Kenzie's ears, so that she won't wake up!" Hayden smirked. Johnny gave up and kept quiet knowing that he's turned red. Annie yelled from behind Johnny "Don't worry! We'll have more Jenzie content to post soon!" All of us bursted out laughing.

I open Netflix and watch Riverdale. Cole Sprouse is the hottest guy. I reay want to meet him so bad. Carson snapped me out of my thought. "What are u watching?" Carson peeked in. "Riverdale duh?" I said looking at gim. "Can I join? " I moved my computer towards him a little and we both watched together.

Half way watching, Carson wanted to go washroom. So he went. "OMG Lauren! You won't believe what I just saw!" He shoved his phone infront of my face and u can't believe what I just saw.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is very short! I'll be posting next chapter soon! Thank you for reading 🥰
                                                    ♡Janice♡