💛Chapter 20💛

Jacob's POV

I and Isabelle have been texting and facetiming. She is really a super sweet person. I could share all my problems to her. AND SHE'S COMING ON TOUR WITH US!

We are meeting up at the venue. I look uo from my phone and saw a girl walking here and there like a lost sheep. "Hey are u- Isabelle?!" "Jacob!" We hugged and we went to our seat. Lauren met Isabella and they started to be friends.

The fans were crazy when Johnny and Kenzie went out or also could known as Jenzie. Laurwn took her phone out and started recording. "Jacob look how Johnny is looking at her! I bet he likes her." "I think so too Isabelle. They both will be a cute couple." After that Hayden and Annie came out. The fans were shouting "Hannie! Hannie!Hannie!"

We had a q&a section with the fans and we took some photos with them. One of the fans asked me "Are u guys dating?" I replied "No we're not, she's just my friend and her name is Isabelle." "Hi Isabelle." "Hi.... Maddie!" Isabelle replied politely.

We than decided to go back to the hotel. Before reaching, we stopped by at Starbuck and ordered some drinks. "3 pink drink, 2 cappuccino, 1 iced tea and 4 coffee please!" Hayden ordered. "Coming right up young man!" The casher replied. Daddy Dale paid. We usually call our friend's parents as our parents too.

We took our drink and went back. We went to the girls room and watched movie. Isabelle is sleeping her with the girls. The girls than decided to go shopping... Ooh God! So as gentlemen we agreed. We booked a cab and went to the mall informing our parents.

While the girls were shopping, we walked around the mall. "Guys we should buy same shirts too!" I said looking at the store. "Ya man, that will be awesome! " Johnny said. "I'm ok with it" Hayden said."Same here!" Carson replied. We went to a shop and bought this

Soon the girls finished and we went back home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so I'm back at writing!! ❤️ Sorry for the wait...
                                                    ♡Janice♡