Back Home

3k-word smut for my ducklings ayeeee (try not to cringe bc of this chapter challenge: FAILED)

-

Yoongi and Jimin were both relieved, feeling the heavy weight get off of their shoulders. The males asked for the bill and quickly went back to the apartment.

Once Yoongi opened the door of their apartment, Jimin quickly went inside, missing the apartment—missing home.

But before the silver-haired male could even talk or utter a word, he heard the click of a door and hands spin him around by the waist.

A pair of lips met the younger, making him smile. Jimin placed his hands in Yoongi's hair, the older resting his hands on the other's hips.

They kissed for a while, tongues meeting as they felt the anger and pain their argument caused dissipate and fade away. After some time, they finally let go of each other, both panting from the kiss.

"Missed you so much, baby," Yoongi whispered, hot breath fanning Jimin's ear. The younger blushed at that, but mumbled a quick "me too" in return.

The two changed back to their normal clothes and decided it would be nice to have one of their usual movie nights. Yoongi put some popcorn in the microwave, knowing Jimin would want to munch on something as they watched.

"Ji- fuck," Yoongi said, looking at his partner. Jimin just came down from the bedroom wearing a white oversized sweater of Yoongi. It reached the upper part of his thighs, and the older could see the black lace panties Jimin was wearing.

Jimin never wore panties around Yoongi, and the male never saw the garment in the younger's closet, so that was something different and new.

"H-Hyung!" Jimin squeaked, looking at Yoongi's shocked state. He looked puzzled by the elder's expression, but his eyes soon widened, looking quickly at his clothing.

"J-Jungkook told me to try them, do I look weird?" Jimin asked, pulling his boyfriend's sweater downwards.

Yoongi placed the bowl of popcorn he was holding onto the coffee table, holding Jimin by the waist.

"God no baby, y-you look so pretty and hot right now," Yoongi said, looking straight at Jimin with a smile.

"Really?" Jimin asked, looking at Yoongi with cute eyes. He felt soft at the elder's words, butterflies fluttering at the compliment.

"Yes baby, so sexy~" Yoongi said, making Jimin giggle. They looked at each other for a few seconds, before realizing they were still standing and looking like​ idiots.

Yoongi was the first to sit down, Jimin following. He closed his eyes, feeling comfortable. After a second, he opened his eyes again as he felt something soft being placed on his lap.

He gulped, it was Jimin's ass. Looking and feeling plump and thick as ever.

Yoongi didn't know why he felt so bothered. Jimin was only going to sit on his lap, he did it all the time!

So why was Yoongi getting all flustered by his boyfriend being the normal and loving person he was? Why?

'Oh for fuck's sake Yoongi, calm your fucking hormones! You aren't some horny preteen!' he scolded internally, fixing his posture so Jimin can sit properly as well.

He sat up straight, veiny arms securing Jimin by the waist. His chin was propped on top of the younger's shoulders, getting the chance to smell Jimin's perfume.

The two stayed like that, Jimin sitting all pretty on Yoongi's lap and Yoongi feeling hot and bothered as fuck for no reason.

After feelings his back ache a bit because of sitting up straight for too long, Yoongi leaned backwards, pressing himself against the sofa.