Surprise! pt.1

black haired kooks here bc he just looks hot in it

also this is like ending in two chapters or sumn?? )):

-

"Nggh- Y-Yoongi – a-answer the fucking phone!" Jimin screamed, eyes rolling to the back of his head as his nails raked and clawed Yoongi's back.

The ravenette cursed under his breath, sweat forming on his torso as his grip on Jimin's hips tightened. He ignored the male, ramming inside Jimin's stretched hole further as he made sure to pound into the boy's prostate every time he thrusted. The phone continued to ring, mixing with the sound of erotic skin slapping and sinful moans and grunts.

"Come on now, it- it might be -ah – i-important!" the younger said, yelling the last part as Yoongi stroked his dick fast for a few times. The older was supposed to tell him to not mind the stupid mobile when suddenly, an idea popped in his head. He smirked, a mischievous glint suddenly appearing in his eyes as he grabbed the phone.

He looked at the caller ID and grinned as he saw Jungkook's name displayed on the screen. He accepted the call and put it near his ear. He placed a finger against his lips, signaling Jimin to stay quiet.

The silver-haired male, seeming to catch up on his boyfriend's stupid plan widened his eyes in panic, trying to get away from Yoongi. It was all futile though, his knees weak and jelly-like from their previous rounds.

"Hi Kooks. What's up?" Yoongi asked, voice husky. He stared into Jimin's eyes, hot gaze enough to make his boyfriend's member twitch. The ravenette snapped his hips and went faster, the hand that was once touching Jimin's cock now pinching and squeezing the younger's sensitive nipple. The male's doll eyes glistened with tears, a hand making it's way towards his mouth to prevent any inappropriate noise from seeping out.

"Nothing hyung! I was just gonna ask how your dinner went? And if Jimin and I can go out this Sunday?"

"It was great, sweets. We just got back home, wanna talk with Jimin?" he asked, looking at Jimin who shook his head. Yoongi smiled, kissing the male's abdomen in slight comfort before handing over the phone.

'You know the safe word' Yoongi mouthed. Jimin nodded weakly, cute hand holding onto Yoongi's phone as he sniffed.

"H-hello?" Jimin squeaked, other hand placed on his mouth afterwards as he waited for Jungkook to answer. The older's pace went even quicker if possible, leaning down to lick and bite on Jimin's twin peaks as a hand pumped Jimin's flushed cock.

Jimin shut his eyes, teeth gritting to stop the whimpers and moans from emerging from his throat. His bangs were sticking onto his forehead and the sweat from intercourse was making him feel icky.

"You okay hyung?" Jungkook asked over the phone, concerned for the silver-haired male. Jimin yelped out a small 'yes' before letting a few tears escape his doll eyes. Yoongi growled lowly, seeing his baby looking so fucked out from his cock. A pride swelled in him, he was the only person that could m.ake Jimin writhe in pleasure. The precious boy was all his to claim and please.

The two continued to talk, well, more like Jungkook continued to talk while Jimin squeaked out occasional yelps. After some time, their conversation finally ended. Jimin placed the phone back to the nightstand and finally let loose, screaming one last time in pleasure once he finished the call.

He came afterwards, member squirting out white cum onto his tummy. Yoongi wasn't done yet, though, pounding like an animal as he chased his orgasm. Jimin could only blabber small 'uh uh's as the feeling of being overstimulated hit him. Yoongi went up to his face and kissed him roughly as he shot his load inside the condom. God, it was a good thing Jungkook couldn't hear them anymore.