First Day

News of Jimin's new job was immediately delivered to Yoongi. The male was happy for his boyfriend, he really was, but he didn't want his baby to have a hard time in managing his time. It just didn't leave a good feeling on his chest.

"I'll get going now, bye Hyung!" Jimin said, giving the elder a quick kiss on the cheek. Yoongi smiled, waving goodbye to his boyfriend before watching him walk away towards his new job at the public pool.

He sighed, rolling the windows up and before stepping on his gas pedal, heading straight to work.

Meanwhile, Park Jimin was excited to start his first day as a worker. He wasn't going to be a lifeguard or anything, he would be a humble pool cleaner charged 13,000 won per hour. The job was all right, and was enough for Jimin.

Jimin went straight to his new boss, Mr. Jeon, as he was instructed.

"Come in!" a voice said, responding to Jimin's knock on his door. A little nervous, the male entered the office. There, he saw Mr. Jeon. At first, he was pleasantly surprised to see the pool's manager. Contrast to the fat 50-year-old single man he had envisioned, Mr. Jeon was a hunk in his late 20s. He had beautiful and rich hazelnut eyes and was a straight-up stunner.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon," he politely said, bowing afterwards. Mr. Jeon smiled, welcoming Jimin inside his office.

"Good morning to you too, Jimin! Today's your first day of work, am I not mistaken?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Great! I'll personally give you a tour and your orientation. Not much to discover, though," the man said. Jimin smiled, relieved that his hot boss would be the one to tour him around his work area.

The both of them exited the office and went towards the pools. It was already 12 in the afternoon, so the pools were filled, for people were allowed inside the premises by 8.

"So these are the pools. Obviously, there's a kiddie on your left and an adult one on your right. Your task would be cleaning these babies every evening, once we close. You'll also be with our lifeguard to maintain our rules and regulations. I believe you can read?"

"Absolutely, Sir!"

"Good. Now. . . . "

They proceeded with the public pool tour. And by the time they were done, it was already 12:30. In that short period of time, Jimin was able to put his items in the locker room, he was also given his official uniform.

"Okay, that's all for your orientation, Jimin! Go ask for help from Eunwoo, he's a pool cleaner too. And Daniel's our lifeguard," and with that said, Mr. Jeon retreated and went off back towards his office. Jimin looked at his uniform, it was a simple white shirt with the public pool's logo on the left chest area. He was nervous to chat with Daniel and Eunwoo. Daniel was already seated on his chair, legs crisscrossed as he played a game on his phone, while Eunwoo was just standing, watching out for any trouble.

'Okay, we can do this, Jimin! Let's go talk to Eunwoo first', Jimin mentally said. He was praying to all the Gods that the Eunwoo guy wasn't a jerk.

"Hi! I'm Park Jimin, the new pool cleaner. It's nice to meet you!" Jimin introduced. Eunwoo looked at him and smiled, greeting back.

"The name's Cha Eunwoo. I've been working here for a month now. Do you know how to clean a pool?" Eunwoo said. Jimin was immediately relieved at the male's response. He didn't seem to be part of the bad lot.

"Yeah! I used to help an old friend of mine to clean up private pools before he got a full-time job."

"Good! You can just align the chairs on the side for now, it isn't the time to clean anyways."

And with that, Jimin was once again, after a month, back to work.

The day fled for Jimin. It consisted of scolding wild preteens who kept on diving when it wasn't allowed in the first place, intently looking out for the kids at the kiddie pool, and chatting with his co-worker, Eunwoo.

"Does Daniel ever speak?" Jimin asked. They were already at the locker room, changing back to their normal clothes. Daniel, however, was still at the pool, back to looking at his phone since the pool was already closed.

"He rarely does! He's a tough cookie to crack, the only time he speaks is when it's work-related. He doesn't even joke around in the middle of the conversation! I think he has no work friends," the other replied. Jimin nodded, still intrigued with the pool's silent lifeguard.

"I'll see to it that he talks with me even for a little bit!" Jimin said, determination laced in his tone.

"Dream on, Park!"

"Think I can't handle him, Cha?"

"Fine! If you don't get him to crack a joke in a week, then you're going to be cleaning the kiddie pool every night for a whole month!"

Jimin's eyes widened, "Are you kidding me?! That kiddie pool is a nightmare!"

For the silver-haired boy, the pool was indeed one of the nastiest pools he had ever encountered in his life. He even saw a lone chip floating there by the end of the day!

"Come on Jiminie. We don't allow pussies here."

"Ugh, fine! You'll see. And if I win, you'll have to kiss him square on the lips!"

"Dude, that's gay!"

"You started it!"

"Darn it, all right! A bet it is then."

-

jimin has a job again+new characters so yay!!1!!11!

if u liked this chapter, then leave a comment down below! (i have so much in store for the next chapters so look out for updates teehee)