Cold

Jimin ran, ran and ran until he was out of that goddamn apartment. He finally stopped when he reached a 24/7 café nearby. He opened it's door and entered, there were a few people left, including employees who looked bored as hell.

Shaking, he slid inside a booth. His thoughts were scattered and unorganized, his heart feeling immensely pained. A waitress immediately approached him, a notepad in her hands.

"What can I get for you sir?" the waitress asked, looking at Jimin. She was a bit concerned because of the male's crying and terrible state but chose to remain silent anyways.

"I-I'll have coffee, p-please," Jimin said, struggling to muster words because he kept on hiccupping.

The waitress nodded, walking away and giving Jimin some time alone.

Jimin was a mess of mixed emotions. He was angry, confused, disappointed, and hurt. Yoongi made him feel like utter shit, and he hated the elder for that.

A different person came and gave him his hot cup of coffee. He thanked the waiter and sipped on it, a bit calm.

He was thinking of his next move. He could call Taehyung or Seokjin, but no, he didn't want to disturb them in the middle of the night! He didn't want to be a bother to anybody.

And so, he concluded on getting a Grab and going to a motel. Thank God the café had internet. He searched for a close motel and afterwards took a Grab. He had to stay away from Yoongi for some time. He knew the guy was drunk, but words were still powerful, and they hurt Jimin so much.

After finishing his drink and paying for his coffee, the car he booked finally rolled in. He walked outside of the building, confirming with the Grab driver before hopping inside.

Lucky Jimin was, because the driver seemed too tired to even start a conversation with him. The driver did his job while Jimin cried silently at the backseat. They were both exhausted, just in different ways, he guessed.

The ride lasted for a good twenty minutes. Once Jimin paid him and got out of the car, the driver immediately drove off. He shivered, it was late at night and the temperature was making the silver-haired cold.

He got inside of the motel, getting a small room. He settled the payment in the lobby and went straight to the staircase once he got his key and room number.

Jimin didn't bother the awful stench he smelled as he was walking in the hallway, it was a cheap motel after all, and motels like those were never squeaky clean.

He got inside, lips still quivering. His nose scrunched up in distaste as his nostrils caught a strong scent of what seemed like sweat and cum. The condom thrown just right below the bed served as his confirmation. He sighed, not daring to look at it again. Jimin didn't bother taking a shower, just chucked his bag to the side and sat on the old and creaky bed. Clips of a while ago came rushing back to his head, as if wanting to hurt Jimin purposely. He couldn't help but cry for the nth time, a new and fresh batch of salty tears racing down his face. His breathing was heavy, and he sobbed loud, occasional hiccups making it difficult for him to breathe.

He couldn't do anything but cry. Continuously cry like some toddler as Yoongi's words continued to play in his brain and stab his heart. He felt as if he was being suffocated that night, strangled mercilessly. He was so used to being happy all the time for the past few months that he forgot, forgot that pain would always come back to him just to punch him in the gut and make his life miserable.

He laid down on bed, hugging an extra pillow and dampening it with his tears in his few minutes of non-stop ugly crying. He soon got sleepy, and with a heavy heart decided to call it a night. Oh, how Jimin wanted to wake up the next morning and get out of the nightmare he was in.