Chapter 19

Those eyes.

No it couldn't be.

The large, black figure growled as it emerged from within the darkness of the shadows.

"It's another wolf!" Hissed one of the vampires.

Kian?

The jet black wolf stalked towards me but kept his eyes trained on the surrounding vampires, ready for any sudden attack.

I was starting to feel confused and a bit nervous as he got closer to me but I was surprised when he stood in front of me in a protective stance.

He was trying to protect me.

He probably thinks I'm weak
My conscious remarked.
I could of easily taken down these vampire with my abilities.

But now that he was here I wasn't able to use my powers because then he would find out what I was and if he did I would be in serious danger. I had to be careful. Damn it

I would just have to stick to fighting in my human form because my wolf form would also give away my identity.

There where at least 15 blood thirsty vampires staring at Kian and I, hissing as they glared their fangs at us. I watched as some of their eyes changed crimson red, hungry for blood.

My eyes were glowing, body tingling and heart pumping from the adrenaline flowing through my veins, waiting for someone to make the first move.

"Get him!!" Yelled Tina as a couple of them lunged at Kian.

He snarled as he grabbed a vampire by the neck and shook him like a rag doll causing his neck to rip off and disintegrate to dust. There where at least six vampire on him and but he was doing a good job of protecting himself. I was impressed.

He is the soon to be Alpha of one of the most dangerous packs in the country, of course he is an amazing fighter.

The air was filled with ashes as the smell of burned wood and death filled my nostrils making me to scrunch my face slightly at the foul smell.

I turned around just as a vampire charged towards me from my right side trying to catch me off guard.

I easily dodged his attack and grabbed his neck letting my wolf claws dig into the skin and smashed him to the ground. He landed with a loud thump as he let out a painful groan.

I felt an arm wrap around my neck from behind in an attempt to choke me.
"Your lucky I won't kill you since I need you alive." hissed the vampire in my ear.
He sucked in a deep, slow breath as he inhaled, "Your blood smells so deliciously sweet. I'm sure the King won't notice if I take just one bite."

I snarled in response, I'm not gonna let anyone sink their teeth into me!

I quickly used my super strength to lean forward causing the vampire to flip over my body, kicking the other vampire who was laying on the floor in the head hard with his foot. I then grabbed his head and held his body down with my foot as I ripped his head clean off. Doing the same with the other one, both vampires laid in a heap on the ground, slowly disintegrating.