Chapter 6 : The Oracle

The Rocket tank grinds to a halt. As Dean told looks at his radar and Machine God behold he sees a women through both his radar and the zoom in and zoom out systems built into his combat visors acting as binoculars.

The Rocket tank's gunner steadies the Rocket Tank's heavy machine gun.

Dean faces the gunner and places his hands on the barrel and nods his head "no"

The gunner obeys orders and lowers the gun but still holding on to it one cannot be too cautious on campaign.

Dean looks at her again black crows flying around her she wields a large halberd like weapon then she started to walk towards them Dean noticed her red white and black gown.

Dean turned to Cass the Contubernium's tech specialist every Red Scarf Traitor or Penal must have one per squad.

Dean turns o Cass and he says
" Cass, we might have a magic user scan for energy readings if any sort."

" Yes, Decanus "
Cass stands up and uses her scanner to scan the girl for any sort of energy signature.

It spiked the girl has power coursing through her, Cass can tell she'll immortal but by her estimate she isn't as powerful as the Heroes of their Universe
Romulus, Luminus, Zeke and Cole.

Cass reports to Dean.
" Sir we have an Immortal on our hands, Her body is a conduit for power. "

" So She's a Conduit ? "
Asked Dean.

Cass lowers her wrist and slings her Assault Rifle then she turns to Dean and answers by nodding Yes.

The JSDF was also on standby then children from the Carrages come running shouting the words

" Oricle "

" The maids in this world sure look young" mari remarked
The oracle had a brief conversation with the children and then approached both The Red Scarf Penal Legionnaires and their JSDF allies.

" And your sure their not taking you somewhere against your will ? " said the mysterious Oricle one of the children replies " Yeah! This are the good guys! And those Red Eyed people are too! "

" Oh is that so?" the Oracle aproached the JSDF jeep and Itami now finds himself face to face with what Dean can only describe to be a little girl of sorts

" So how does this thing run without any horses? " before one of the Children could talk Dean hopes of the Rocket tank and walks towards the itamis team.

« Dean's point of view »

Dean hoped off the Rocket Tank Tech Specialist Cass following him using the Data base I translated my set of words.

" If your wondering how it runs. It doesn't run on horses ms Oricle "

The Oricle smiles and looks at Dean, smiling at the ways his eyes glow a bright Red Color and his armor and weapons appeared similir to the others in green.

" Oh and who might you be strange warrior " said the Oricle as she smiled at Dean and Cass.

Dean then broke the silence
" I'm Dean Mcreed, this is my Tech Specialist Cass I'm with the Red Scarf Traitor Legion "

The Oricle smiled with curiosity
" Oh is that so? " she then turned back to Itami and she gave him a childish glare and said

" I would like to experience your strange wagons "

Itami laughs a little and turns to Dean saying "Dean! Help me!"
Dean then replies "I think what she meant to say was she wants to come along with us Itami"

The Oricle smiled, and boarded sitting on the drivers sit on itamis lap.

Takeo, Itami and the oracle then proceeded to shout at each other arguing as The Oricle was reaching for Itamis Rifle Cass intervined and snatched it before she could lay a finger on it.

Cass then sets gives it to a nearby JSDF soldier " Hey your one of itamis gals right? Here" the Japanese soldier take it and places it within the Jeep.

Cass Removes her helmet revealing her long brown and beautifull hair she then covers her left eye while giving a Sigh

" Oh Good grief it's so much hotter here then in Aphrodite."

The Japanese soldier noticed her and commented on her hair

" Damn Girl nice hair."

Cass would look at her and smile "Thank you, my names Cass I'm a Tech specialist"

" Shino Kuribayashi, JSDF I'm a Hand to hand specialist. "

Cass smiles at Shino, and she compliments her back saying
" You don't look bad yourself Shino "

Shino smiles and says Thank you Cass.

« The Imperial Capital high noon »

" Your Majesty the attack on Alnus and Krampus were complete disasters " Marci Cassel one of the more influencial people in the empire reported by saying

" I'm sorry to report but over 70 % of the imperial military has been destroyed at both Krampus and Alnus."

The senators of the empire being talking to one another in shock then Marci Cassel asked the emperor.

" How do you intend to lead the nation in the face of such a Crisis? "

The emperor signs then he places his hands on his Head and says
" Patients Marci Cassel I know the situation seems difficult right now, and yes it would seem the Military advantage we had has completely evaporated "

Then Emperor Molto asks
" Who are the ones occupying Krampus Hill ? " Then Marci Cassel summoned 3 soldiers inside the room.

This men were heavily injured one missing both his legs with bullet holes on his right arm

The other two were severely injured one even losing his eye and one whole arm.

The Senators look at this survivors in shock, then men refused to talk about what they had witnessed.

And so The Emperor let the men go and he razed his hand up everyone looked at him in silence.

He then stood up and said
" Waiting for matters to worsen isn't an option however I need to time think about our next move for now return to your duties and rebuild our military strength."

The Senate began to dispurse and exit the senate building then the doors opened then a voice from a Girl " Your Majesty! "

The third princess of the empire Pina co lada walks in and her father Emperor Molto says

" Ah my darling daughter what do you need from me ? "

" It's about Krampus and Alnus of course it is to mu understanding that we were soundly defeated at both engagements what is his Majesty doing in response to this situation ? "

Then one of The Kings advisors named Marcus walked to her and said " Obviously we shall rebuild our forces and create a plan of att-"

Before Marcus could finish Pina said "CREATE A PLAN!? THE ENEMY IS AT OUR DOORSTEP WE NEED TO ACT NOW! "

" Pina my Darling, your absolutely right however the problem is we know very little of the enemies occupying the hills why don't you scout the situation for us ? " Said Emperor Molto

" What? You want me to take my order ?" said pina

She then saw the glare in his eyes and bowed saying it shall be done your Majesty