Chapter 16 : Take That Bastard Dragon.

As Dante walked out into the city of Elbe he sees Red Scarves Legionnaires and Penal Legionnaires bring justice to this Barbarian lands.

Freeing Slaves and Killing all Slave Owners and Slave Traders they could find, all those who were soldiers were hung on the streets or executed by Firing squads for trumped up charges. Everyone that resisted was killed without much hesitation from The Red Scarves.

Dante even saw Elbe troops rounded up in a Ditch hi dreads if them, then Red Scarf Legionnaires open fire gunning them down without a thought of hesitation. The Red Scarf Centurian comes up and shoots the remaining survivors in the ditch. This is Red Scarf retribution.

But allas Dante had a task to accomplish, the orders coming down from Sissinius himself Dante's new orders are to assess resources in the area and see how it can be used to develop new and potentially useful Technologies. And to see into The Flame Dragon.

For this task Dante was granted free reign over his newly anointed task.

Tech Priest Dante looked around the city and found Dean and his Contubernium who's experience in fightting the Flame Dragon in the past would prove invaluable.
" Decanus Dean. " Dante said.

Dean and his men turned to see Tech Priest Dante and they Knew Dante, they often worked with Dante on special tasks and grew a tight bond of respect and so the formed up and readied themselves for another potentially dangerous task Sissinius gave them.

" Tech Priest Dante, I'm assuming we're after the Flame Dragon ? " said Dean. To which caught Dante's attention " How convinient, you know the task already. " Dante said

" It was obvious, why else did we bring battle cruisers, and why else did we destroy potential hideouts, but anyways " Dean grabbed his STG 14 and loaded it with Armor piercing rounds before looking at Dante and said
" Were ready, if it's an Order for Sissinius we'll follow...but make this work Dante. "

Dean then walks up and helps his men load up and ready to go using an ALC or Armored Legionnary Transport to get them to the Flame Dragon in good pace. As soon as they got up and hit the road towards the flying reptilian enemy of Mongoloid exterior and animalistic behaviour.

Dante armed himself with a Plasma Rifle Extrodinarii a Rifle type of weapon that fires deadly plasma bolts at long range. And they soon began to search fir the Flame Dragon, Tech Priest Dante's technology in tow.

They began making their way the swartz woods where Dark elves live in the hopes of starting this Hunt. Somewhere. As they approached the Dark Elf settlement the elders of the village implored them to come see them in a cave nearby. Dante instructs Dean and his Contubernium to join him in the cave.

Within the Council of Dark Elf elders looked at Dante with Great hope and yet are disturbed by his machine Body.

" Welcome, Red Eyed Ones. " said one of the Dark elves, Dante then sits down on the ground and the Older continues by saying :

" We have summoned you here because we require your aid, a flame dragon has appeared and is terrorising our village, for this we asked the ones of Legend the only people who have said to be able to drive away the flame Dragon. "

Tech Priest Dante and The men with him stay silent and listen with detail

" We know your powerful and so we are ready to offer you this. " the dark elves bring out a large diamond, Dante and the Contubernium don't have such an interest However Dante takes it for his laboratories, as a reminder of when he found that Dragon. And he has that diamond to this day, when asked about it he simply replied ' It was a reminder from my time in Sadera. '

" And I am to accompany you " a you ger Dark Elf women comes over and bows down to Dante as he sits there

" This is Yao, she is to accompany you and to help you in any way necessary. " said one of the Dark elves, Dante simy nods and they leave with The Diamond and Yao.

Dean and his Contubernium along with Tech Priest Dante and Yao depart the swartz Woods toward the settlement near Alnus, The Operators of the ALC stops just outside Alnus Town  and they all disembark.

" So this... Is Alnus Hill. " said Yao Dante corrects her and says
" This is not Alnus Hill, it's Alnus Village. It's a small yet very busy settlement. "

" I see, Dante id like to ask you something " said Yao, Dante looked at her and She asked
" Why are we here at Alnus ? "

Dante looked at her and said
" We are going to see if a certain Japanese Soldier is willing to join us " Dante and yao walk towards the Alnus Settlement while Dean and his Contubernium stays with the ALV.

Dante and Yao go into town to find where Itami is