Chapter 2

Sophia's POV

The party was in full swing. Crow eater asses everywhere much to my dismay. Drunk idiots mingling throughout the entire property inside and out. The grill is going and the liquor is flowing. True Samcro style.

Rounding the counter of the bar and taking a seat on a empty barstool finally getting to rest my sore high heeled feet. "Prospect! A beer and a shot please. Keep them coming too!" I yell over the loud music playing in the background.

Placing a beer and a shot of Jameson in front of me. I slam my shot and chase it with a sip of beer. Things have been non stop for the club since Jaxson died. The decision to rebuild the clubhouse was not easy. The old clubhouse meant the world to each and every member of Samcro. Members rebuilt while I took charge of trying to make it feel like the old clubhouse but with a new soul.

"You did good little girl. Jax would be proud." Happy a rough voice says as he slides on the stool next to me.

"Thanks Hap. Let's just hope it doesn't get blown up again!" I say trying to lighten up Happys always serious demeanor. He shakes his head slightly as he gets up making his way towards the entrance. Chugging the rest of my beer as the prospect set a new bottle in front of me, getting up to follow him outside.

The sun has set by now, the lot lit up by the street lamps. A fight going on in the boxing ring better a member of SAMTAZ and a Mayan. Presidents and VPs sitting the picnic table drinking and passing a joint around.

Seeing the trio of Mayans from earlier standing near the boxing ring. They are laughing and chearing their Mayan brother. I make my way to a unoccupied picnic table. Pulling out my cellphone, taking a few selfies to post to my social media. Completely unaware that someone had approached my table.

"Some party huh? We were always told y'all didn't know how to throw a good party." the tall Mayan from the trio said as he sat down across from me.

"Sophia right? I'm Angel." He says.

Chuckling, "Angel huh? Quite ironic don't ya think seeing as you are probably no angel."

"See and that's where you are wrong. I can be very much of an Angel. Especially for that right girl." Angel says.

Not far from this exchange stands Marcus, Bishop, Taza, and Tranq. Watching Angel show all his charm to her not knowing anything else besides her name.

"You think we should fill him in on who she is before he tries sticking it to her" Tranq says.

"No. He will figure it out on his own" Bishop replies laughing

Tig and Happy watched their exchange too. Not liking what was happening. Not even the slightest bit.

"Find Chibby" Tig orders "this isn't good. "
Moments later Chibs joins Tig to his right.
"What's so damn important that you drug me away from getting laid in about 5 minutes?!" Chibs says in a thick accented aggravated tone. Being about 8 shots of Jameson deep made it even harder to understand him.

"Do you see this shit brother?! You need to go do something about it before it leads to more. He's zeroing in on one of our!" Tig exclaims. "I'm all for the peace between the clubs but this is taking it too far man" he says while shaking his head.

Taking in the scene in front of him, Chibs shakes his head "She can do whattha fuck she wants. I can't stop her from doing anything! Phia' is a smart girl"

Angels POV

"So you got a old man? Or are you just a hang around?" I ask. Trying to figure out how far I can actually take this conversation.

Laughing and shaking her head "No, no old man. I'm not a hang around either. I'm just here." She say while taking a sip of her beer.

"Those guys seem awfully over protective of you. You don't have history with any of them?" I ask seeming slightly suspicious by her response.

"I've grown up Samcro. Jax was my best friend since we were kids. Opie too. Gemma was the only female figure I had growing up." She says with her head down picking at the label on her beer.

"Makes sense. And from what I heard she was like Old Lady supreme. Ruled with an iron fist." Laughing trying to lighten the mood.

She laughs "Ha yeah that's not a lie. It was like old lady boot camp once I hit 16. She wanted me to know how to treat my man like a king while still being a queen."

"So what about you? No old lady back home? Wouldn't want some pissed off gash walking up to me starting a fight over some dick." She says

"Hell no, too young to be cuffed to some pussy for life." I say half jokingly.

"As late as it is and as drunk as most of you are, aim assuming you guys are crashing here tonight?" She asks me looking at me in a way that made her eyes bigger. Catching onto what she was saying I give her a smirk.

"Yeah. Supposed to be heading back down south tomorrow afternoon. So I guess it's a sleep where we fall kinda night. Lotta people here for that kinda thing." I reply laughing.

" I'm not crashing on no pool table. I have my own apartment in the back. Don't let anyone else know but mine has the nicest bathroom." She says with a wink "maybe if you play your cards right I will grant you access."

"How's my cards looking right now?" I ask hoping she catches onto the undertone of my question.

She stands up, grabs her empty beer bottle in one hand and grab my hand with the other. "I think your cards are saying you need to come get a drink with me." Pulling me up from my spot on the bench, letting her lead me inside the clubhouse.

She starts towards the bar before letting go of my hand, walking around to the back of the bar and holds up a bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand and a bottle of Patron in the other. I nod towards the Patron.

She comes back from behind the bar and tugs on my hand. Look behind us to see if anyone is noticing our departure from the party. Pulling me down to the last door at the end of the hall, she pulls a key from her pocket and looks up at me with her big gorgeous eyes "you wanna come in and have a drink with me?"

"Do you really even have to ask me that?" I say with a slight chuckle, reaching down gripping her hour glass waist.

"Just making sure you can handle this" she replies cockily. Staring up at me with one hand on the doorknob and the other grabbing at my belt tugging me closer to her.

"Huh why don't we find out" I say while weaving one hand in her hair, tilting her head up to kiss me. Hearing the door lightly squeak open tugging me inside her room, using my booted foot to slam the door shut.
***
Drunkenly stumbling down the hallway towards the apartments barely able to stand in his own. Tig tried to find an unoccupied apartment, so far unsuccessful.

He stops at the last door knowing well enough that it belongs to Sophia. Quietly he turns the knob, to not disturb her if she was sleeping. Thinking maybe he could sneak in and pass out on her couch without her knowing till morning.

Instead of seeing her sleeping form on the bed, he sees naked Sophia. Tattoos littering her naked body. Perfect voluptuous ass bouncing in the lap of a man. Not knowing who this man was until his hand travels up to dig his fingers into her hips. Seeing the "MAYAN" tattoo along his right forearm answered his question.

Shaking his head and softly closing the door. They never even heard him open and close the door.

"Motherfucker" he mutters walking back into the main portion of the clubhouse. His eyes scanning the passed out body's littering the room before him. Finally spotting the mop of salt and pepper hair laying face down in the cleavage of an unknown woman on top of the pool table.

"Chibs..Chibs...Chibby wake the fuck up. We have a situation." He says while shaking his President. Realizing it's getting him nowhere he gives up. Walks over to the church doors knowing it was the only unoccupied place here. Passing out on the old backseat of a car situated in the back of the room.

Pushing what he had witnessed to the back of his mind, still angry. But knowing there was nothing he could do till morning.

"Fuckin Mayan" he grumbled out before he fell into his drunken slumber.