Chapter 10

Angel

About an hour after Sophia and the rest of the Sons left, Bishop rounded everyone up for a Templo sit down. Everyone sitting in their respective chairs as they spark a cigarette.

"So I know you all know that we are going to begin to be the gun mules for Galindo. Even though we already have our hands full with the drugs but this is cash flow from both the IRA and Galindo that we can't pass up. And keeps Lobos Sanora to the south." Bishop explains to us knowing we were all wondering why our relationship with the Sons was more active than normal.

"That's why their VP and SGT made the trip this weekend. Irish don't want to begin the relationship till they know we can do it safely." Taza says picking up where Bishop left off.

"How the hell do we get the guns from them?" Coco asks, sparking everyone curiousness as to how we were getting the guns from the north to the south. You can't exactly hide guns inside dresses like we do drugs.

"Right now the guns are coming to a port up North in false top oil barrels. They have a system that's worked for years that the Irish want us to continue to use. " Tranq explains to everyone

Everyone nods their heads, understanding how difficult it can be to win the trust of these big shot organizations. Dealing with dangerous ones who are headed by ruthless leaders can be even more dangerous.

"Chibs, Redwoods President, has deep IRA ties. If we fuck this up it blows back on all of us. They have already seen enough blood so we have to do this the way they want. Once the IRA trust us enough, the Sons get to wash their hands of the guns." Bishop says glancing at me briefly, I knew this was coming.

"China made the rise down last night, got here this morning...he's going to be here soon to meet with us....Angel, is that going to be an issue? Seeing as you can't keep your dick out of his daughter?" Bishop says slightly laughing. Ousting me to the whole table, everyone laughing.

Giving a chuckle and shaking my head as I ashed my cigarette "Yeah it's all good. Don't think his guys will tell him what happened anyway so I'm not worried, Bish."

As I finished that sentence we hearing the rumbling of a group of motorcycles pulling in the gate.

"Looks like they are here." Bishop says then hits the gavel on the tables. All of us standing and and filing out of the room. Bishop and I being the last to file out of the room, out the front door and onto the porch.

Stopping dead in my tracks as I look over the head of my brothers and see Sophia getting off the back of a bike. That bike being driven by her Father.

Bishop smirks at me patting me on the shoulder "I could be wrong but I think his guys may have told him." Sarcastic dick

Everyone else begins to make their way down to greet and shakes hands of our new arrivals. I stay in my spot on the porch. Feeling like my feet in dried cement. Sophia gives me a brief look, almost giving me a telepathic answer of the question I wanted to ask but couldn't.

Fuck it I say to myself bounding down the stairs towards everyone else. Chibs instantly turning his attention towards me as he smirks and removes his sunglasses and tucks them in his breast pocket. He begins to stalk towards me slowly, sticking his hand out for me to shake as we stood face to face. Taking his hand and gripping it tightly, he pulls me towards him.

"I told you last time to stay away. I guess I wasn't clear enough." He snarls at me quietly. Thankfully the rest of the clubs are talking and chatting amongst themselves, the only person noticing this encounter being Sophia.

"I heard you loud and clear. But that's what you want. Not Sophia. Don't know if you noticed but uh she's a grown woman. Fully capable of making her own decisions." I say respond to him knowing it's going to piss him off.