Chapter 8

*A/N: mature scenes

Waking up the next morning, belly down on a small pullout bed, naked. A familiar tattooed arm wrapped around my waist.

Trying to remember how we got here till I spotted the empty Jameson bottle on the tiny kitchen table next to us.

Previous Night

Pushing me back against the door we know we don't have much time before they will start looking for us.

Not wasting any time I detach myself from Angels neck and move my hands in between us, hastily trying to undo the buckle on his belt. Getting it undone I quickly push Angels jeans and boxer briefs to the floor, hearing them pool around his boot clad feet.

I push him from me gently before dropping to my knees in front of him. Taking him into my hand, stroking him slowly. Teasing him with my tongue, slipping him into my mouth I hear low groan escape his lips.

I begin to suck, moving my head and hand simultaneously with each other. I look up at him with my big eyes waiting for him to make eye contact with him.

His eyes are closed, head tilted back. One hand holding his shirt up slightly and the other holding onto the frame of a small storage shelf next to him.

I slow down, not wanting to seal the deal yet. He finally snaps out of his euphoria and looks down, making eye contact with me.

"Ok you gotta stop before I embarrass myself baby!" He says bringing me to my feet as he yanks down my crop top. Quickly attaching himself to my large breast. With his spare hand he slips his hand into my unbuttoned jeans.

Feeling that I'm wetter than a slip n slide. He looks at me with such primal hunger that I could cum without him even touching me.

"Get on your hands and knees. Put your fuckin ass in the air baby." He tells me as he pull my jeans to my ankles.

Getting down on all fours as he requested. Tilting my hip, lowering my upper body to the ground but keeping my bottom in the air. Opening myself completely to him as he gets on his knees behind me. Feeling his warm body pressed against the backs of my thighs.

Giving my ass a light but firm smack then grabbing a handful. "Whose pussy this belong to?" He says teasing me.

"Angel please.." I begin to say. My mind starting to go mad from how turned on I was. Trying to push myself up on him but he quickly pulls further back.

"No, not until you tell me whose pussy this is? I want you to say it. Is this Riz's pussy?" He says Riz's name with disgusted sarcasm.

" or is it one of your little bodyguards out there? Tell me who fucks you like a Queen?" He keeps saying driving me to my peak. I can't stand it anymore.

"You! This is your pussy. Claim it baby. Show me why this pussy is yours. Let everyone know" I finally say. Feeling like I could self combust any moment.

"Esa es mi maldita chica! Todo eso, ese coño, este hermoso culo. Todo mío. Mi dulce princesa!" He switches to Spanish suddenly. The words rolling off his tongue as his hips roll into me.

"ó dhia mé dom" I say, showing off my own second language skills. Hard for me to even get the words out because my head was focused on how amazing I was feeling.

His thrusts getting sloppy and uneven as I tense up, finally reaching the peak as he slams his hips into me one finally time. Groaning loudly, his finger gripping my hips so tight I'm sure there are bruises.