Chapter 5

Sophia's POV

Pulling back into the lot of the clubhouse, things were much calmer than I had pictured they would be. My Dad sitting outside drinking with Alvarez, Bishop,Tig and Quinn while Rat and Happy shadow boxed each other in the ring.

Seeing the Mayans bikes still parked along the back wall, the fear of not being able to speak with Angel fading away.

Walking slowly over to the tables where my Dad sat, Tig noticing me coming up behind him, getting his attention and nodding towards me.

Placing my hand on his leather clad shoulder "Can I get a minute?" I ask. Hoping he wasn't to angry to actually ignore me.  He turns and stands up throwing his arm over my shoulder kissing my temple, "Of course love" he says as he excuses himself from the group of men.

Walking towards the garage slowly, making our way to a bench places between the office door and the garage doors

Walking towards the garage slowly, making our way to a bench places between the office door and the garage doors. We sit down down, only in silence for a moment before I decide to speak first.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell him." I say softly while keeping my gaze on my hands, that are pulling at a random loose string on my shorts.

"I just want better for ya Soph. You're better than being stuck as an old lady the rest of yer life. You know what that kinda life entails? You do, I know you do. But for some god damned reason you are still here!" He says trying to prove a point.

"I'm here because I want to be Dad. This is my family, I have no one else in the whole world who gives a damn about me except this club. This is all I know! I didn't have the luxury of having non club friends in school. I mean cmon Dad! Would you have wanted me to settle down with some like David Hale and have become the sheriffs wife?! No! You and I both know that I won't ever have a normal Leave it to fuckin Beaver relationship with someone." I start to yell. Feeling my cheeks getting red. The fiery Scottish temper beginning to show its ugly head. A temper that had me suspended plenty of times during high school.

"Sophia" He begins, taking my small hand into his much larger hand. "I want you to be happy, and safe. That's what I want. You've seen first hand the bloodshed this club has seen the past 6 years! Old lady's are no longer off the table for people who want revenge. Look at all the family we have lost! Jackie, Ope, Donna, Piney, Gemma, Bobby, Tara, Sack, Juice, Kozik.."he tries to continue but I stop him starting to get upset at the mention of Kozik.

Kozik and I had begun a very brief but highly intense fling while the rest of the club was on the hunt to find Abel in Belfast. Hiding our fling and brushing it off to everyone as just good friends. The only member that had ever made a move on me. Our relationship coming to light only when Kozik was killed after noticing how upset I was.

"I know, ok! I get it! But all of that isn't going to stop me from being here. This is all I have Daddy. This is it." I say with tears in my eyes