Chapter 11

3 years later

Angels POV

"Yo, what the fuck is wrong with your kid man? She stabs some trucker guy in the neck and stole Ceilas car. That dna in your family man" I say to Coco laughing and shaking my head.

"Man what can I say? Crazy runs in the family I guess" he says laughing.

We are all wondering the same thing. No one wants to ask though.

"So why is she just now finding out your her Dad? I didn't even know you had any more kids. I mean what she's 17? You were pretty young then too" I ask. Gilly and I look to get an answer from him.

"It's a long fuckin story. Fucked up too. I wanted her to have a better life, Ceila wanted to her welfare checks." Coco answer look at the ground while taking a drag of his cigarette. Almost looking ashamed of what he just admitted.

The office door opens and shuts, EZ comes down the stairs wiping himself clean with a rag from the bathroom.

"You good man?" I ask him. I still get nervous he will just wake up one day and decide the club life isn't for him after all. I don't want to loose my brother again.

"Yeah I'm good. Just wet and dirty" he says laughing gesturing the the mud caked on him and the soaking wet shirt he held in his hands.

"Thank you, EZ. What you did for my family, I wouldn't have expected anyone to do that. Club or otherwise. I owe you one." Coco says to EZ, smirking at the small exchange between the two. The first real exchange since EZ's arrival, the other conversations always being just smart ass sarcastic responses from Coco to answer EZ genuine questions.

Getting back on our bikes to ride further into the scrapyard to the back where the clubhouse is located to check in with Bish. As we pull in Bishop, Tranq, and Taza are standing near the gates talking.

"Where the fuck have you guys been?" Bishop asked the four of us, looking at us questionably waiting for an answer from us.

Trying to think of an excuse quickly to cover our asses but before I can Coco opens his mouth.

"They were helping me out with a family issue. Someone stole Ceilas car. We were trying to help her find it" he says. Well that's kinda the truth. Some truth is better than no truth at all.

The three of them look at each other before Bishop nods, almost as if he was accepting Cocos answer.

"Well we got some news from Alvarez, Galindo wants to do a sit down tonight at the dress shop. We'll be leaving in an hour." Bishop says to us standing there to get acknowledgement that we had heard what he just told us before finally walking away but not before stealing EZ away to do some bitch work before we leave.

EZ was released from prison 5 months ago, he came back to Santo Padre 2 weeks ago after finally convincing me to sponsor him as a prospect for the club. For the most part he did good. It was his "beautiful mind" that got him into trouble.

Walking inside for a quick beer before we leave, Bishop and the others come emerge from Templo before taking a few spots by us.

Bishop lights up a cigarette and inhale then begins to speak. "Angel, you think you can make a call to your old man before we leave and place a club order. Party tonight, Reapers in town tonight."

Looking down at my beer for a moment then back at Bishop, I nod my head "yeah just let me know what y'all want and he can get it done." I drink the rest of my beer before walking away back outside.

I walk to the porch railing and lean over, resting my elbows on the railing. Getting lost in my thoughts for a few minutes until I hear the door slam shut, EZ walking up beside me.