Chapter 6

Sophia

Laying on the bed flat on my back, still naked, staring up at the reaper flag above me. Exhausted. Wanting nothing more than to close my eyes and drift off into a post coitus nap. But my brain is trying to process the thousands of emotions running through it.

What happens now, I can't help but think. Do we just say "See ya next time" and part our separate ways.

Hearing the shower suddenly shut off, moments later a towel clad Angel walks back into the room. Smirking when he sees that I haven't moved from the spot he left me in 10 minutes prior.

Getting up slowly, my muscles already aching, heading into the bathroom to quickly relieve myself and freshen up. I begin to speak with him " So when do you have to leave?"

"Probably within the next hour. Padrino and the rest of Oakland has probably left by now. Bishop wants to leave before sunset. " he says. I faintly hear his wallet chain clanking lightly together. He started to get dressed.

Walking out of the bathroom I begin to search for my discarded clothes. Finding my shorts and tank top but not my underwear. Thinking they got tossed somewhere I can't see them yet, I go grab a fresh pair from the drawer.

In the mirror I can see Angel has stopped what he was doing and is now watching me. Not seeing the I can see him yet I take my time stepping into my underwear before slowly pulling them up. Slipping my bra on quickly before I feel his warm presence behind me.

Moving my hair to one of my shoulder he begins to place the lightest kisses on my left shoulder. Putting his large warm hands on my biceps. Ever so slightly rubbing and gripping them. I move my head to give him more access to my neck. Feeling myself begin to go down the very same road I had just been on, I stop him and turn around quickly.

"What happens now?" I ask

He just looks at me. Stunned and confused. Not sure what he should say.

"Well I'm not sure." He begins to say " I like you. Your fun, sexy as hell. Though you almost got me killed I still can't help but want to be around you."

"There's a but coming isn't there?" I say starting to get pissed off. Moving away from him and towards where my clothes lay. Slipping on my shirt and shorts. "Ok well I'm, it was nice to meet you. Dick was great. Tongue too. Hope you enjoyed your stay in Charming.." I say as I get to the door unlocking the deadbolt and walking out.

Collecting myself before I walk into the main room. It's quiet. "Where is everyone" I think.

Walking behind the bar I begin to get myself a drink. Not a moment later the Church doors open. Coming out is Dad, Tig, and Happy. Behind them come Bishop, Taza, and Tranq. A last minute meeting between head members.

Knowing the drill I start to pull out the three liquors I know Dad, Tig and Happy like after church. Setting them onto the bar as they all take a spot to enjoy a quick drink and smoke.

Glancing at the three Mayans, "Is there anything you guys would like to drink?" Asking with a sweet smile. Trying to charm the three as best I can

"Just beer sweetheart. Appreciate it." Bishop says, throwing a wink and a half smile in the quick exchange.

"Of course!" I say as I place the three beers in front of them.

About the walk off I hear Tig scoff "What the hell kinda southern hospital bulkshit you trying to smear on there hun?!" He says jokingly

About the walk off I hear Tig scoff "What the hell kinda southern hospital bulkshit you trying to smear on there hun?!" He says jokingly. "When I ask all I get in reply is "Get it yourself Alex! Do I look like your fuckin maid? Stop trying to get into my pants Tig!" This hurts Soph. Right here!" He says placing his hand over his heart with a fake sob as he walks away from us and out the front door.

Shaking my head I decide to go sit on the couch, tucked away in the corner of the room. A few moments later Chibs coming over and throwing himself down next to me. Slapping his hand on my knee, shaking it ever so slightly.

"I told ya no and shit and you did it anyway " he say laughing. Shaking his head "that's the stubborn scot coming out in ya!"

"I planned on just apologizing and saying goodbye but...hormones are messy. I do have needs ya know. Like the rest of you! I like to.."I begin to tease him. Purposely trying to make him feel uncomfortable.

"Aye aye aye! Shut it

"Aye aye aye! Shut it. Shut it up. I don't need to hear that rubbish!" He says loudly running a hand over his face and pinch the bridge of his nose before getting up and leaving the room.

Getting lost in my thoughts I didn't notice the room had emptied. Everyone now outside, the remaining Mayans getting ready to leave.

Walking outside with everyone else I notice Angel right away, already sitting on his bike. Must have snuck out the back door, I thought.

Making my way to him, Coco and Gilly abruptly stopping their conversation with him.

"Not going to say goodbye huh? Was the sex that bad?" I try to joke.

"Nah, felt like an asshole so I thought it'd be better" he admits breaking his stare with me and now focusing his eyes on hit motorcycle tank

"Don't. I'm sorry. I had fun, I really did. Like no matter how fucked up it happened." I say. "So maybe I'll see you again one day?"

He laughs and shakes his head, beginning to make me feel stupid already I turn to go. He grabs me arm lightly "Would you stop running away before I have the chance to respond?" He says.

"Seems like we might be seeing each other a few times a month from what I hear" Angel says looking at me. "We can take those times to get to know each other?"

Pulling out his phone and handing it to me to place my number in it. Taking my phone from my hand and doing the same.

I just nod

Hearing the other bikes rev to life he pulls me in for a quick hug. Releasing me but keeping my attention he opens the inside pocket of his kutte and barely reaches in. Pulling out a glimpse of the lace panties I thought I had lost.

"I'll see you" He says with a wink before slipping his sunglasses on his face and pulling out of the lot with the rest of his brothers.

What the fuck am I doing?