Chapter 1

You were sitting in your hotel room getting ready for your first day as a WWE Glam Squad member. You were excited to get to travel and see the world, but you were more excited about seeing Colby again. 

You were in Las Vegas tonight, so it was nice outside for December. You put on a pair of dark denim high waisted jeans and a dark red cropped spaghetti strap top and a pair of black wedge heels. You left your natural curls alone and did a halo eyeshadow look with the reds of your Modern Renaissance palette and did a simple winged eyeliner with red lipstick to match your top. You grabbed your black leather jacket just in case it was cold when you left the arena tonight. You grabbed your purse and made your way to the arena.

At the arena, you were setting up your things when you heard someone say your name. "Jessica Levesque, is that you!?". You turned around and saw Colby standing there. You walked over to him and wrapped him in a hug. "Colby! How have you been?" "Good. Amazing, actually. Hunter said you were coming to work here and I didn't believe him" "Well, you better believe it! I finished beauty school last summer" "That's great. I have to go get ready for RAW, but let's meet up after. Give me your phone". You handed him your phone and he quickly put his number in and texted himself so he had your number. He handed you your phone back and hugged you again. "It really was great to see you again. I'll text you after RAW is over, okay?" "Okay. Good to see you too, Colby!". He walked off to go get ready and you finished setting up your station.

WWE had stocked your case with everything you told them you'd need. You had every Jeffree Star eyeshadow palette, your favorite lip liners and stains, foundations, concealers, every brush known to man... They had gone above and beyond for you and your makeup looks were endless. 

"So, what was that with you and Rollins? Have y'all met before?". You sat in the chair they provide for you for the superstars and looked at Liz. "Yeah, I worked as an assistant for the makeup team down at NXT and he was one of the superstars I got close to" "Do you have a thing for him? Or... Did you?" "I did.. I had a huge crush on him... But he had just asked Layla to move in with him when I realized it and knew it wouldn't work out in my favor so I kept my mouth shut". The two of you talked until superstars started showing up to get their hair and makeup done. You loved your new job.

After RAW was over, you slid on your jacket and made your way back to the hotel. Once you were in your room, you turned on your TV and pulled a bottle of water out of the mini fridge. You had just kicked your shoes off when your phone went off with a text.

Colby: Hey! Are you still up to hanging out?
You: Of course. Where?
Colby: Your room?
You: Sounds good. My room number is 213. 3rd floor
Colby: Awesome. You still like Chinese? I have takeout
You: Sounds amazing. See you soon!

You locked your phone and threw your hair up into a messy bun and slid on a pair of black sweatpants and a white tank top and left your bra on and took your makeup off. Colby had seen you with no makeup on before, so you didn't really care if he saw you without it again.

You were watching reruns of Grey's Anatomy when you heard a knock on your door. You got up and opened the door and let Colby inside. The two of you sat down on the bed and ate as you talked. "So, Colby. How've you been?" "Good. Layla and I are engaged.. I asked her to marry me a couple of months ago" "I heard. Congratulations!" "Thank You. Now that we're back in touch, you'll definitely be invited to the wedding *the two of you laugh* how's it going with Bobby?" "We uh... We actually broke up when I left NXT. He wasn't too happy that I was going to school" (you had started dating Bobby Roode after Colby and Layla moved in together). "Damn, I'm sorry. You guys really seemed happy" "We were... Until I said I wanted to go to beauty school. It was a daily fight and I got tired of it". The two of you talked until it was almost 2 AM and Colby decided it was time to leave. You walked him over to the door and he hugged you and left to go back to his room.