Chapter 5

You woke up the next morning around 8 AM and decided to take a shower. You dried your hair with a diffuser and put your hair up in a fishtail braid and did a simple winged eyeliner and nude lips and put on a pair of white high waist shorts with a red tank top tucked in and a pair of grey vans. You were finishing up your makeup when you heard a knock on the door. You looked through the peep hole and saw Colby in a pair of tan cargo shorts and a Black and Brave T-Shirt with his hair tied back in a low messy bun and he had his glasses on. You were EXTREMELY happy that he stopped dying a blonde streak in his hair. He looked way better with it all his natural color. It was slowly growing out and you were glad. A little bit longer and it'd be long enough to cut the blonde out when he got his hair trimmed.

You opened the door and smiled and let him in. "Hey, I know it's only 10:00, but I'm hungry and couldn't wait to see you" *You smiled* "I was actually just about to head down to the breakfast room. Wanna join?" "Of course". You and Colby made your way down to the lobby and into the breakfast room and had pancakes and sausage. Once you were finished, the two of you headed to Colby's rental car and headed off to the mini gold course. 

Once you were there, Colby paid the cashier and the two of you headed onto the course. You lined up to the ball and Colby stopped you. "I know this is cliché of me to say, but you're doing it wrong". Colby stood behind you and wrapped his arms around you and helped you get to where you were standing correctly and holding the putter the right way. He stepped back and you hit the ball. Hole in one. "YES! Hole in one!". Colby laughed at you as you went and got your ball and waited on him. He got it in the hole in 2 hits. "Looks like I'm gonna kick your ass today, Lopez" "In your dreams, Levesque". Colby smiled at you and the two of you went on to do the rest of the holes. You were tied with one shot left. You hit the ball and it rolled around the edge and out of the hole. You hit it again and it went in. Colby hit his once and it did the same thing yours did. He hit it again and it did the same thing. He finally got it in on the third try. "Looks like I beat you, Lopez!". Colby looked up at you with fake anger and walked over to you. You went to turn and run but he caught you and wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek. "As long as it's you that kicks my ass, I don't care". You rolled your eyes and laughed and pecked his lips and the two of you made your way to the car, hand in hand.

After mini golf, you and Colby headed off to get ice cream and walk in the park. You were holding his right hand in your left and the two of you talked. "So, what was it like growing up with a pro wrestler for a brother? I know it had to be rough" "It actually wasn't that bad. He brought me to shows whenever I was on school breaks and stuff like that. I was at WrestleMania before I even had my license. What about you? When did you know you wanted to wrestle?" "Since I was a kid, you know? I know a lot of people say that, but I'd get grounded every time I wrestled. Me and my siblings always broke shit around the house so we were always grounded. Now that I do it professionally, I just look back and laugh". The two of you talked as you walked around the park and back to the car. You headed back to the hotel and packed your things and headed to the airport. Colby was going home until it was time for RAW and you were heading to the next city for a WWE Live Event.

It was now October 2015. You were currently drying your hair with a diffuser. Once you were done, you put on a dark pink halo eye with winged eyeliner and mascara and nude lips. You slid on a short, long sleeve red romper and slid on a pair of black booties and grabbed your things and headed to Colby's room for lunch. You knocked on the door and he opened it wearing a pair of dark denim jeans and a plain black T-Shirt with his hair pulled back in a messy bun and his sneakers. You walked inside and he kissed your cheek. As you walked inside, you saw a huge bouquet of red roses and sunflowers (your favorite combo) sitting on the table in a vase with Chinese takeout. You turned around and Colby put his hands gently on your waist and kissed you sweetly. You put your hands on his chest and kissed him back. He pulled back smiled down at you and took your hand and led you to the table where you sat down.

The two of you talked as you ate and once you were done, Colby scooted his chair closer to you and took your left hand in his and kissed it and smiled at you. "Jessica... I know you're probably wondering what the Hell this is about.. Well... We've been hanging out and going on dates for some time and.. I was wondering... Would you be my girlfriend?". You smiled at him and put your left hand on the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss. "Of course I will". He smiled and kissed you again and the two of you got ready to head to the arena. You were getting ready to walk out the door when he stopped you. "Let's take a picture first!".

You posed like this and he posted it to Instagram and captioned it: 'Heading to Monday Night RAW with my beautiful girlfriend'

You posed like this and he posted it to Instagram and captioned it: 'Heading to Monday Night RAW with my beautiful girlfriend'. You smiled and saved the picture to your phone and posted it yourself and just put a couple of heart emojis.

You were at the arena getting things ready when Nikki and Brie came running up to you and wrapped you in a hug. Nikki pulled away and said "Holy shit! Why didn't you tell us!? SO happy for you, girl!". You smiled and did their makeup one at a time. Brie was scrolling through Instagram when she made you look at her phone. "Jess, look! Your followers went up to 50,000 in just the past hour!". You looked closer and she was right. Your followers list had slowly started to increase because you mainly posted makeup looks, but you were shocked at how many followers you got just because you and Colby started dating. It was crazy to you. You finished their makeup and everyone else's that was waiting on you and you headed to catering and saw your brother and Colby talking. You walked over to them. "Speak of the devil. How's my baby sis doing?" "I'm doing good! How are you?" "I was just talking to your boyfriend here" "Yeah, sorry about that, Hunter... We were gonna tell you, but I got swamped with makeup and -" "Don't worry about it, I'm happy for the two of you. Congrats guys". Hunter walked off and you and Colby went and got a salad and sat down to eat. 

After RAW was over, you and Colby made your way back to the hotel and packed your things. There were about 3 more events the two of you had to be at before the Saudi Arabia trip and you were excited. This was your first time going out of the country and you were excited. Colby had a match against Kane and you only had a couple of girls' makeup to do. You'd actually be able to watch Colby's match for a change.