Chapter 15

The past couple of months were crazy and hectic and you loved every second of it. You and Colby travelled together and when you had to be at SmackDown, you travelled with some of the other makeup artists or Charlotte. Growing up in the business, you and Charlotte had become good friends.

It was now October and you and Colby were closing in on your one year anniversary. It had been the best year of your life and you couldn't believe how happy you were. Your anniversary fell on the Saturday before RAW, so you were gonna be with him until the Tuesday after. 

Colby had something planned, but wouldn't tell you anything except you needed to dress nice. You had stayed with Charlotte the night before your anniversary so you didn't wake Colby up when you got into town.

It was time for your anniversary date and you flat ironed your hair and had this makeup look on with nude lips:

And wore this dress with your Hall of Fame heels:

Once you were ready, you texted Colby and asked if he was ready and he said yes

Once you were ready, you texted Colby and asked if he was ready and he said yes. He knocked on the door and you opened it to see him in the same black suit he wore to his birthday party. He looked you up and down and didn't say anything. "Colby? You okay?". He looked up and locked eyes with you and smiled and pulled you into a kiss. "I'm perfect". You could feel his heart racing as you hugged him and smiled to yourself. Even after a year, he gets nervous. It was cute. 

The two of you made your way to a fancy restaurant and ate dinner and talked for a while. After Colby paid the waiter, he had the waiter take a picture of the two of you. You stood on Colby's right side with your left arm around his back and your right hand rested on his stomach and he had his arm wrapped around you. You both smiled for the first one and he took another one of the two of you standing in the same position, but Colby turned towards you a little bit and kissed you. You posted the pictures to your social media accounts and said "This past year has felt like a fairytale. I fall more in love with you every single day and I'm beyond blessed to say you're my boyfriend. I love you, Colby Daniel. Happy Anniversary." and Colby posted the same pictures and said "One year ago today, I asked this beautiful girl to be my girlfriend. I never dreamed I'd ever be this happy and in love. I fall for her more and more every day and I'm glad things worked out the way they did. I love you, Jessica Marie. I couldn't have made my comeback or recovered as fast as I did without you. Happy Anniversary, beautiful girl".

After dinner, you headed back to Colby's room.

The next morning, you woke up naked and in an empty bed and heard the shower running. You rolled onto your left side and turned the TV on as you heard the shower turn off. Shortly after, Colby came out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. "Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty". You laughed and said good morning back. Colby put on a pair of jeans and a Metallica T-Shirt and sat on the bed beside you. "So, are you getting dressed today or spending the day in bed naked? I mean, I love it when you're in my bed naked, but Jon and Renee are coming by and we're all 4 going out to lunch". You quickly got up and showered and let your hair air dry and put on simple winged eyeliner and red lips and put on a pair of high waist dark denim skinny jeans and a cropped flowy spaghetti strap top with black heels. Shortly after you got dressed, Jon and Renee were at the door and you grabbed your black leather jacket and you all headed for Jon's rental car. 

After lunch, you went back to the room and you and Colby watched some movie where a woman's husband left her when he found out she was pregnant and you spoke up. "You know.. That's probably the kind of thing you need to know BEFORE you get married". Colby turned the TV off and turned to face you. "What?" "She should've talked to him before they got married. She should've known if he wanted kids or not. That's kind of a big deal" "What do you want?". You stared at him blankly. "What?" "Do you want kids? No kids? For me, I want kids. Maybe 2 or 3.. I'm not entirely sure". You sat there for a second and thought. "Jess, you okay?" "Yeah, I'm good. Just thinking.. I've never really thought about it before". Colby smiled and kissed you. "Well, I think you'd be a great mom". You smiled and kissed him and cuddled up next to him. "I think I'd be okay with a couple of kids of my own running around". Colby smiled as he kissed the top of your head. 

At RAW, you took your time doing everyone's makeup. Colby had a post show match and you'd be done way before then anyway. 

Once you were done, you sat in catering and scrolled through Instagram while you were eating a salad. Your notification lit up and you saw that you were tagged in a photo and you clicked on it. It was a picture of you and Colby walking through downtown Davenport the day you flew out to be here for your anniversary weekend and RAW. You were wearing leggings and a baggy white T-Shirt with your hair pulled back into a ponytail with a pair of sneakers and sunglasses on. Colby had on a pair of jeans and a WWE hoodie and was holding your hand as you two walked and it was captioned "Are @wwerollins and @jesslevesque expecting a baby? She's been spotted wearing baggy clothes and seems to have a little bit of a bump in their recent photos together". You tapped on your profile and looked at your recent pictures. You looked and didn't see anything abnormal about how you looked, but you immediately got self conscious and got a little teary eyed when Colby came over to you. He had already showered and was in joggers and a T-Shirt with his things ready to go. "Hey, Jess. You wanna go - What's wrong?".

He sat down beside you and you started to cry so he hugged you tighter and kissed the top of your head. "Hey, what's wrong?". You pulled away and opened the post that you and him were tagged in and showed it to him. His face went from concerned to pissed and understanding and wrapped his arms around you. "Hey, don't worry about them. You're in really good shape, babe. Hell, better shape than I'm in. You're healthy, Jess. You don't look pregnant and you damn sure aren't fat. You're perfect". You pulled back and smiled and kissed him. "Thanks, Cole. I shouldn't have let that get to me as bad as it did... It wouldn't be the worst thing if I was pregnant.. Would it?". Colby smiled from ear to ear and kissed your forehead. "No, it wouldn't be. Not to me, at least. We'd catch some Hell for not being married, but I'd be happy" "I mean, there's no way I can be.. We use condoms and I have the implant in my arm.. I just had my period last week.. But still. I don't think it'd be a bad thing". Colby smiled and kissed you and hugged you again. "You okay?" "Yeah, I'm good". The two of you quickly left for the hotel and went straight to sleep to get up early the next morning and head for the live event.