Chapter 14

The next couple of months were crazy. You had been extremely busy with work and only got to go see Colby a total of 3 days since May. You were closing in on Extreme Rules and Colby had a doctor's appointment today that you didn't wanna miss so you were flying to Davenport. You and Colby had talked about when you would be able to move in with him and you took the entire week of his doctor's appointment off. 

Once you landed, you headed straight for Colby's house. You put your suitcase down by the front door and rang the doorbell. You waited a couple of seconds and Colby opened the door in nothing but sweatpants and bedhead. He smiled sleepily and pulled you into a hug and kissed you. After you pulled away, Colby grabbed your suitcase and you headed in and sat down on the couch. Colby grabbed 2 mugs of coffee (You caught the earliest flight possible and it was 7 AM his time) and sat down on your left side. "You know you could've just come in, right? You live here now too" "I know, I'm sorry for waking you up. It's gonna take getting used to". The two of you laughed and talked for a little while and decided to make pancakes for breakfast.

After you ate, you got dressed in your favorite denim shorts and a Seth Rollins T-Shirt that you made into an off the shoulder shirt and a pair of black converse. You left your hair in it's natural curls and didn't bother with makeup. Colby put on a pair of cargo shorts and a Motley Crue T-Shirt and his sneakers and pulled his hair back into a bun and threw on his glasses and the two of you headed out for his doctor's appointment.

Colby had come in the week before for scans and strength tests for his knee and now you were getting the results. 

After walking into the doctor's office, you sat down in front of his desk in the chair to Colby's right hand held his hand. The doctor walked in and sat behind his desk and you gave Colby's hand a squeeze. "Alright, doc. Good news today, okay? I think my girlfriend here is more nervous about the results than I am". You playfully hit his arm and laughed and the doctor smiled. "Mr.Lopez, your scans are exactly how we hoped they'd be. I've already sent them to your doctor's at WWE and we've discussed it and we think you're good to go. I'm clearing you to go back into the ring". You looked over at Colby and he had a shocked expression on his face. He turned to you and you both smiled and he kissed you. "All you need to do now is go speak with your doctor at WWE and you're good to go. Congratulations". The doctor got up and left and you wrapped your arms around Colby.

"You get to come back!" "I know. It's crazy. Now we don't have to worry about visiting each other on your days off". You smiled and kissed him again and the two of you headed for the car. Colby got in the driver's seat and you got in beside him. You went back to the house and he called Hunter and they talked about setting up a meeting.

The following Monday, you and Colby got up and got dressed (you wore a pair of black high waist jeans and a white T-Shirt tucked in with a pair of tan wedge heels with your hair naturally curly and simple winged eyeliner and nude lips. He wore jeans and a Def Leppard T-Shirt with his sneakers and hair tied back) and headed for the airport to go to Monday Night RAW. Once you were there, you headed for the hair/makeup station and Colby went to find Hunter for their meeting with the doctor.

You were in the middle of doing Charlotte's makeup when Colby came walking over with a big smile plastered on his face. "Hey, Jess, can you stop a second?" "Yeah, let me check her eyeshadow real quick". You took a step back and looked at your work to make sure it was even and you turned and looked at Colby. "What's up?" "I'm back!". You ran over and jumped into his arms and kissed him. You pulled back with your arms still around his neck. "So, when's your big return?" "Sunday at Extreme Rules". You smiled and kissed him again and let go to finish Charlotte's makeup. Once you were done, she congratulated him and walked off and you finished other girls' makeup while talking to Colby.