Chapter 18

It was now April and you and Colby were getting ready for the Hall of Fame ceremony. You had your dress at the arena and you were currently working on finishing up the girls' makeup. Once you were done, Colby walked over in his suit. "You ready?" "Almost. I just need to get my hair and makeup done". You kissed him and sat down in Liz's chair and she put this look together:

 You kissed him and sat down in Liz's chair and she put this look together:

You looked at the time and realized that you had an hour before you had to be on the red carpet with Colby, so you quickly went into the bathroom and changed into your dress and shoes:

a

You walked out of the bathroom and saw Colby standing at the end of the hall and made your way to him

You walked out of the bathroom and saw Colby standing at the end of the hall and made your way to him. You grabbed his right hand and he looked over at you and stepped back still holding his hand and he admired how you looked. "You look amazing, babe" "Thank You". You smiled and kissed him wiped the (nude color) lipstick from his mouth and the two of you made your way over to the red carpet. He held your left hand in his right and the two of you walked over to Cathy Kelley.

Cathy: And now, we have WWE Superstar Seth Rollins and his beautiful fiancé Jessica. Seth, Jessica, how are you guys?
Colby: We're great, thanks for asking
Cathy: The two of you recently got engaged, so congratulations! What does the future look like for you guys?
Colby: Definitely a wedding *you all 3 laugh* and uh.. We're just enjoying being engaged right now
Cathy: I'm happy to hear that. So, you're going against Triple H tomorrow night. How are you feeling going into this match?
Colby: A little weird. It's my first Mania since my comeback and uh.. It's against my future brother in law, but I'm just hoping for a good match that the WWE Universe can get into
Cathy: And how does that make you feel, Jessica? 
You: A little weird *the 3 of you laugh* I'm proud of both of them and I love them both more than anything, but I'm gonna have to place my bet on my fiancé
Cathy: Can we see the ring?? We've been talking about the engagement, so can I see it?

Colby lifts your left hand out and Cathy gasps.

Cathy: It's beautiful. I can't wait to see wedding photos! Do you have a date?
Colby: We do have a date and only our parents and siblings know when and where. We're sending out invitations in May after we take our engagement photos. Everything's private. We're having a small ceremony and keeping it just family. We're excited
Cathy: Jessica, your dress is very close to white. Is this a preview of what your dress will be like?
You: I don't think so *laughs* I've always dreamed of a big poofy dress, so we'll see. I'm going dress shopping next week
Cathy: Well, Thank You both for stopping by. It was great seeing you again. Enjoy the ceremony!

You and Colby made your way to your seats. You were sitting on the front row. Colby was on the aisle and you were right beside him. Randy Orton was on your right side and his wife was beside him. Colby stood beside his seat and let you go in. You went to sit down and Colby stopped you and you stood to face him. He cupped your face with his left hand and kissed you and got a cheer from the crowd and some of his fellow superstars. You smiled into the kiss and the two of you sat down and you pulled your phone out and snapped a selfie of you and Colby and posted it and said "WWE Hall of Fame with this hunk". He reposted it and put heart eye emojis and said "Luckiest man alive".

After the ceremony was over, you headed backstage and took your heels off and held the bottom of your dress in your left hand as you walked and held Colby's hand. You went over to the bathroom and changed into a pair of leggings and a tank top and your sneakers and put your dress back on it's hanger and zipped it up in the bag and took it back over to wardrobe. Colby went off to talk to Hunter and you flipped through Instagram and saw that someone had taken a picture of you and Colby on the red carpet. You were on his right side and holding his hand and looking up at him smiling as he smiled back at you. You saved it to your phone and saw another one of the two of you kissing on the red carpet and saved it as well.

You posted both and captioned it "Spent the night with the love of my life at the WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony. Looking forward to many more of these with you, @wwerollins . Can't wait to see you kick my brother's ass tomorrow night *winking emoji with the tongue out*". 

Once you got back to the hotel, Colby posted the picture he took of you backstage (you were standing with your left hand on your hip and smiling) and captioned it " *3 heart eyes emojis and 2 flame emoji's* Can't believe I get to call this gorgeous woman my fiancé! I can't wait to marry you and have you as my date to every Hall of Fame ceremony I go to, @jesslevesque . Just think, the next time we walk that red carpet together, we'll be husband and wife *winking emoji* I love you!". You smiled and commented "I love you" and changed into sweatpants and a tank top and let your hair down and took your makeup off. Colby took off his suit and slept in his boxers. 

The next day was his first Mania back since surgery and everyone was excited.