Wedding Details & Mini Chapter

It was now the weekend of your wedding. You and the girls flew out on Thursday and you made sure the decorations and everything looked like it should. This is what it'll look like when you're at the end of the aisle. The reception is being held in the barn across the driveway.

 The reception is being held in the barn across the driveway

On Friday morning, you made sure everything looked like it should and you hung up your dress in your room where it could flow out and not be wrinkled

On Friday morning, you made sure everything looked like it should and you hung up your dress in your room where it could flow out and not be wrinkled. The seamstress steamed it and you were good. Colby texted you and said that his plane would get in around 7. 

You and the girls got dressed (you wore a short and tight strapless white dress with white heels and a sash that had 'Bride to Be' in pink letters and your hair down natural and had on smoky eyeshadow and mascara and crimson lipstick. You went out for drinks and dance until around midnight and Nikki and Brie made you go back to the hotel room so you could sleep. 

Once you got back to your room, you showered and took your makeup off and crawled into bed. Just as you were about to fall asleep, you got a text from Colby.

Colby: Goodnight, babe. I heard you and the girls get back and I know you're crawling into bed right now. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love you
You: Goodnight, Cole. I love you too

You locked your phone and quickly fell asleep thinking about the wedding tomorrow. You were nervous, but you knew the excitement outweighed the nerves. You loved Colby and he loved you and you couldn't wait to be his wife.