#7

So, if you didn't know, I'm Panic! trash.

And I've been thinking, "well what if I did a oneshot based on a Panic! song."

And then it hit me.

This is going to be hilarious (I hope)

This oneshot is based on "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At the Disco. lyrics will be in italics.
_______________
Will PoV:

Oh, well imagine
As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor

There was a camp wedding today. Everyone was forced to attend, so I dragged Nico along with me. He looked absolutely livid. The Hecate kids had set up a huge white tent where the ceremony would be held. The weather outside was still scorching, as it was the middle of summer. Both Nico and I were sweating profusely, so we went inside the big house.

And I can't help but to hear
No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words

As we walked to the big house kitchen, we passed by a little sitting room. Two campers were chatting. One of them was a daughter of Aphrodite, a bridesmaid. The other was a guy who looked like he was forced to be a waiter. I think both of the campers were new here, which was shocking considering one is a bridesmaid.

What a beautiful wedding
What a beautiful wedding, says a bridesmaid to a waiter

"What a beautiful wedding!" Said the bridesmaid. And yes, it really is. The amount of effort that was put into this spectacle is truly crazy. I guess the fact that an actual wedding was taken place was really cool, but I'd rather not be here.

And, yes, but what a shame
What a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore

Mostly because the bride is Drew Tanaka, the resident asshole.

I chime in with a
Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality

I was very, very tempted to storm in and tell them everything Drew has done. She tried to hit on me, for crying out loud! And that was after Nico and I literally paraded around camp with two giant-ass rainbow flags. Her logic? She claimed that "two guys can't be in a relationship because Aphrodite says no." That doesn't explain the little gift bag covered in hearts that Nico and I found one day. The one that was literally signed, "With love, Aphrodite." I felt Nico grip my arm tighter, as if he knew I was about to walk in.

I chime in
Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of

Nico and I kept walking to get into the kitchen. Our throats were both parched, so we searched the fridge. There was a pineapple, some lemons, but no drinks. We were not about to go outside to get whatever girly, pink oversugared shit was being served outside.

Oh, well in fact
Well I'll look at it this way
I mean, technically, our marriage is saved
Well this calls for a toast
So pour the champagne

We were a little pissed that there wasn't even any water lying around. But then Nico's face lit up. He smirked, and went over to one of the dish cabinets. He opened it up, still grinning, and took out all but one of the plates. He set those down, and pulled the remaining plate towards him. I heard a shuffling sound, then low and behold there was an opening in the wall with a perfectly untouched bottle of champagne.

Oh, well in fact
Well I'll look at it this way
I mean, technically, our marriage is saved
Well this calls for a toast
So pour the champagne, pour the champagne

We may have had a, ah, little too much to drink. Nico pulled out two glasses from behind the bottle and we didn't look back. The drink was still fizzy as it slid down our throats. Pretty soon all that was between us was a nearly empty bottle of champagne and two dirty glasses, one smothered in black lipstick (cough Nico's cough).

I chime in with a
Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality

We were both really tipsy, but one of us had enough sense to notice that the wedding would start sometime soon. But I also knew that we were both a few years underage and if we came to the wedding blackout drunk Chiron would kick our unsteady asses. But of course I was feeling confident. Screw logic (don't kill me Athena plz thx)

I chime in
Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality

Again

We stumbled out, either gripping the wall or eachother to get outside. It took about three times longer walking out than in, but at least no one was watching. Plus, I was too focused on Nico to care. My drunk-ass brain thought that he looked especially sexy in that moment. I wish we were back in his cabin where we could show each other how drunk we were.

I chime in
Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality

We both completely fell down the steps of the big house. Not my finest moment. Thankfully we decided to be rebellious this morning and not dress up fancy. So now, both of us intoxicated and covered in mud, we went on over to the wedding.

I chime in
Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality

Again

We were late, and so when we stormed in everyone turned to look at us. Chiron, who was running the ceremony, didn't pause his rapid speaking. Even he hates Drew, and even the fact that she's getting married doesn't stop him from showing that. We moved like muddy baby giraffes all the way to our seats. Everyone was still staring, and then Nico decided to let the liquid courage get to him.

"Yo! Dude! Drew is a whore!"

Later, after we had passed out and took some ambrosia for our hellish hangovers, Chiron lectured us. We deserved it, but when Percy came up to us grinning, we knew we had done something.

"After the wedding Drew was caught making out with some Roman. You should have seen everyone's faces!"

Needless to say, we regret nothing.

_______________
So my mom found out that I'm writing fanfiction.... And then she told me she read some in college. That was an interesting conversation.