#11

Magnus Chase spoilers warning for those who haven't read them yet (You need too they're fucking amazing)

Will PoV:

The infirmary was pretty chill today, so I got the day off. I wanted to spend the time with Nico, so I headed over to his cabin. He was still asleep when I walked into the gloomy room, all curled up in his sheets. His face, so guarded usually, was now so angelic. I walked over and booped him on the nose.

He shifted, slowly blinking his eyes open. "What the fuck was that for Solace?"

I laughed and yanked the covers off. His frail body was curled up into a little ball of death that was too adorable. I jumped on top of him, taking the role of big spoon.

"Neeks, I have the day off. Let's watch a movie!"

"Fine, you pick."

His voice in the morning was perfect; it was deeper and more of his sexy Italian accent showed through.

"Does Thor Ragnarok sound good?"

The son of Hades shrugged, tightening his grip on me. I got Netflix set up to watch, then pressed play.

(A/N no spoilers of the movie bc 1: I don't want to anger anyone and 2: I actually haven't seen it...:)

The movie had barely started when Annabeth burst in the cabin, carting around a couple of teens. One had shaggy blond hair and sported a pendant that had some sort of symbol on it. The other figure, however, had bright green hair and the pink and green outfit to match.

"And what the fuc- oh hey sorry- is this place?" The green haired person said as soon as they noticed us.

I gave the group a little wave. "Hey, I'm Will Solace, this is Nico di Angelo, and you're in the Hades cabin."

The blond dude was staring at the now paused screen. Annabeth noticed, and let out a shriek. "Why are you watching Thor Ragnarok! It's so unrealistic, and oh my gods the portrayal of Thor is so inaccur- oh. You don't know."

Nico and I both shook our heads. Annabeth recovered and started to explain. "Okay, the blond guy is my cousin, Magnus, and this is his boyfriend/girlfriend Alex, but today it's boyfriend. Magnus is a son of Frey, and Alex is a child of Loki. Basically all the Norse myths are true as well."

I wasn't too shocked, considering I am a literal child of the Greek sun god, but still. Now I'm concerned that my cousin is a child of Quetzalcoatl and is running around saving some Aztec ass too. 

"So... are you guys offended that we're watching a movie that's got Norse characters?"

Both Magnus and Alex shook their heads, to Annabeth's dismay.

"Annabeth," Magnus began. "Were you offended by the Hercules movie?"

"Yes! They got so much wrong! First off, the technically correct name is Heracles, because Hercules is his Roman name. Also, HERA IS NOT HIS MOTHER! Nor is she- never mind."

It was common knowledge that Annabeth hates Hera, so we knew it was wise for her to stop.

"Hey, umm, it was great to meet you guys, but Nico and I want to watch this movie then go on a marathon, so can you please leave?" I said.

"Fine." Annabeth relented.

They turned to leave, and Nico curled in closer to me. I went to get the remote, but I couldn't find it. I didn't want to leave Nico's side, so I spoke. "Babe, I can't find the remote."

"Here you go." Someone, I think Alex, said.

I turned to face him, studying his gleeful expression. Why he was so happy, I have no clue.

"So, this is going to sound really weird, but I totally ship it and you're so cute together!"

I knew what he meant, but I knew Nico wouldn't.

"Also," he continued. "I just wanted to say that- well, never mind. You wouldn't know who I'm talking about."

I noticed how Alex's body language began to shift, giving off sadness. He and Magnus seemed to be great together, which added to my confusion.

"I might know."

"D-did you know anyone named Adrian?"

"You're right, I don't know them. Sorry."

The child of Loki shrugged. "Don't worry about it. It's been a long time since I last saw him." He pivoted around and walked out the door, where I noticed Magnus and Annabeth standing impatiently. Alex stepped out of the cabin, leaving Nico and I to do as we please.

Nico let out a sigh and snuck his arm around my waist. "Let's finish this movie."

I chuckled. "Sure. Then we can watch the next one."

"What next one? I thought we would watch Ragnarok and be done."

"Well, you're in for a treat!"

I hit play and settled in.