My Song| Trayveon Williams

When I hear you name
Put a smile up on my face
It don't matter the time or the place
You make it all better now
I could love you forever now

Sitting back at her desk Aja stared at the photo of her and the love of her life, Trayveon.

She'd be lying if she said things were easy but after five years they'd weathered every single storm that had done their way. It was rare for a young couple not to bend but she believed that they were meant to be. She'd figured that out the day she set eyes on him.

"Earth to Aja!" Her coworker flashed three fingers in her face taking her out of her train of thought before he dropped ten files on her desk.

Staring at the clock , she pouted her lips before turning to him.

"I get off in literally two minute Lou"

"Well then take the files with you. You're
in charge of talent developments, there's the talent. Let us know which are worth developing, mkay?"

Turning on his heels he sashayed out of her office while she rolled her eyes. She'd hoped Tray was already back home and off his flight by now because she needed his energy.

As she resentfully shoves the files into her purse she began to lock everything down.

Strolling to her Range Rover she dialed his number , no answer. That was weird especially considering the fact that she was supposed to kick it by him today as he said he'd be back by now. The drive to his house was pretty quick but night had already fallen and the stars were all out. This was what she loved about Tray's house, you could see everything, it had such beautiful views on all sides.

Letting herself in, she soon became a bit confused at the candles and dim lighting. There was a trail of music notes leading to his TV room so she followed that with a smirk. As soon as she walked into the dark blue space, a video started playing. The first time we met, She chuckled at the sight of it, they looked like babies. Tray with his dreadlock phase and her with the pixie cut she'd kept for far too long, they looked so fresh back then.

The clip changed and now it was him.

"Aja, I can't believe we've made it this far but I'm eternally grateful that you stayed with me through everything. You've been my rock, my cheerleader, my lover and my best friend. I honestly don't know what I would do without you. Today marks the fifth anniversary of the first time I saw your face. I know we don't usually celebrate or talk about this day but I just wanted to use it to show you that...that was the best day of my life because it was the day you kind of, stole my heart as lame as that sounds." He chuckled at himself while she wiped away a stray tear from her eye. "Now I decided to leave a few clues around the house, if you follow all five it'll lead you to me and your anniversary gift. The first clue is a bit cold, it's placed on one of the things you love almost more than you love me. "

The video clicked off and Aja immediately began to brain storm. Something I loved more than him? What was that exactly, there wasn't much God, my family....

"OH my gosh , of course!"

Working quickly, Aja made her way to the kitchen and opened the freezer and there it was on a vanilla ice cream carton a blue rolled up note, it looked like a will. What the heck was this? Nonetheless she turned it over and read the back where a post it was stuck to it, the next clue.

The next clue is found in a place we hold dear , where our limbs entangle and I hold you near.

She rushed up to the bedroom and there on the pillow sat an envelope and a mirror. What exactly did these items mean?