No Guidance | Zion Williamson

I can tell you crazy, but shit kind of intrigue me
Seen it on the 'gram, I'm tryna see shit in 3D, mami
I know I get around 'cause I like to move freely
But you could lock it down, I could tell by how you treat me
I seen how you did homeboy, so please take it easy
Good to have me on your side, I ain't sayin' that you need me

Sara walked back into her Miami home , a towel wrapped around her waist and the smell of salt water behind her as she uploaded a bikini pic to Instagram.

She had barely made it to her room when she received a text from Zion. She hadn't seen him in two days partly because she was really busy with school and another part because she was getting cold feet about them again. As she opened the text she soon had to bite her lip to keep herself from busting out laughing.

'Uhm what was that on my insta?"

"A picture."

She sent an innocent smile along with it and he replied instantly.

"Look, imma need you to send me these pictures before you put them on Instagram for my approval. If I ain't approve them it ain't gone go up. I don't need these niggas thirsting over what's mines , okay?"

Said the nigga whose everybody's eye candy, she thought.

His protective side amused her so much. She didn't even bother to reply just put her phone on the side and hopped in the shower. She hopped out twenty minutes later with her skin glowing, hair soft and got dressed in her Victoria secret shirt dress before walking out to meet him chilling on her bed.

It wasn't unusual for him to pop in on her like this when he was in town. With them being on spring break and with his training schedule tight down here in the sun , she was really surprised to see how relaxed he appeared.

"Hey boo."

She greeted warmly but he just smirked at her.

"Who's Korey, Sara?"

"What?"

"Korey the nigga liking your pic , commenting on it , sliding in your dm's and now texting you."

He held her phone up and she sighed.

"You went through my phone?"

"Well you go through mine and I only went to remove that damn pic when I saw all that shit."

For someone whose words were so angry he sounded so calm. She wasn't used to any of this at all, relationships , feelings.

"Korey is this dude I used to talk to , we never did anything but he's really persistent , I hardly ever reply to him."

"Sara were you really busy these past two days?"

She couldn't believe this.

"Yes, I was at the library , writing papers , in other words working , are you asking me if I'm cheating? Because I've never cheated on anyone Zion."

He got up and passed her the rose gold iPhone Xs, for some reason he'd heard enough.

"Maybe you were right , maybe I can't change you . I just wish I didn't get this invested if you're gonna keep switching up on me Sara , I know when you're lying. You weren't busy all day , you were backing out again right, having second thoughts?"

He knew Sara had commitment issues , everyone did. She'd made it no secret but for some reason when he looked at her he just felt in his heart that they would be different. The possibility that he was wrong hurt him.

"Zion.. I.."

"Look at me, you don't even have to answer , your eyes say it all. Call me when you're ready."

He began to walk out but she pulled him back. She didn't even think about it. She just couldn't let him walk out being as mad as he was. Throwing herself on him, she kissed him passionately and to her relief he kissed her back, his arms encircling her waist tightly.

"Stop playing with me Sara."

He whispered in the short time between their kisses as she pushed him back towards her bed. His jealousy , his honesty it all had turned her on. It also scared the hell out of her. The last thing she wanted was for him to leave her alone.

"I'm not , I'll delete them all from my phone if you want but Zion just stay , okay?"

He sighed as she crawled on top of him.

"Why should I ? Every week you get so hot and cold , I don't think I'm enough for you."

"You are Zion, trust me."

Pleading , she started on his neck, leaving a trail of hot kisses. As he gripped her waist tighter, she smiled when she heard him let out a grunt, she was getting to him.

"Sara why should I trust you?"

"Because I love you" She kissed him passionately and he flipped them over as she continued "I want you to make love to me over and over."

Something changed in his eyes as he watched her intently. After a few seconds had passed he captured her lips again moving his hands to remove her dress as he obeyed her request.

-

7 am , they'd woken up two hours ago and decided on morning sex too.

"Who's is it Sara?"

He asked as she felt her climax coming , one more stroke and she definitely would be his again. She didn't desire to be anything else in the moment as she gripped his strong shoulders and struggled to follow his rhythm as her pleasure built up.

"Yours, yours, all yours."

She panted as his lips tortured her neck.

"Say my name."

He slowed and she couldn't believe him , she needed this and he knew it.

"Zion , it's all yours Zion."

It came down blissfully and stronger than ever and she knew that it'd be a while before she could walk well again. Zion was so much bigger than her , so good at everything he did. He lay on the side of her after they'd cleaned themselves up and kissed the side of her face. Moving away for a minute, she groaned at the disconnect as he handed her something. It wasn't until she focused on it that she saw it was her phone. Korey was texting again.

Reading his neutral expression, she opened her camera, came closer to Zion and snapped a photo of them kissing.

"What are you doing?"

He asked just as she hit send but she was sure Korey wouldn't text back.

"I'm yours."

Peering at the photograph that was still on her phone , he grinned before he kissed her forehead,

"All mine."

Taking the phone from her, he placed it back on the nightstand.

"I trust you." He admitted causing her to smile.

"Good because I'm not going anywhere and neither are you."

"Why do you pull away?" He asked.

He just had to know, it had happened way too much for him to simply dismiss it.

"I told you , I faced enough rejection from guys I really liked. It made me afraid, if you rejected me too I might break. You matter to me but the power you have over me is so fucking scary because it's gotten to the point where I need you and if you decided you don't need me...well, I don't know how I'll come back from that."

"You don't ever have to worry about that okay , I'm here and like you said I'm not going anywhere as long as you don't. When you feel any type of way rather than pull away from me how 'bout you talk to me first? We'll work it out babygirl, I promise you that."

"I believe you. Just be easy with me."

"Whatever you need Sara. I got you."