Take Your Man pt 1| Kelly Oubre Jr.

See this bitch ain't like me and I don't know why
But I'ma give her a reason when I take her guy!
You don't want smoke baby, please believe me
Cause I'm that bitch, and your nigga looking easy

Iced Americano with an extra drizzle of Caramel, a valley girl no doubt. Without looking up from the order Hazel prepared the coffee as she was told before presenting it and announcing it was finished.

No sooner than five minutes later were her suspicions confirmed. A bouncing blonde girl with piercing blue eyes who had to be a student at Arizona State University told her It was "totes amazing" before she bounded back to her table where she sat with a face Hazel least expected.

Kelly Oubre was no stranger in this city after being traded to the Phoenix Suns , ever since he'd moved he'd been making storms especially after breaking up with his longtime girlfriend but this couldn't have been his rebound could it?

These ballers sure loved themselves some vanilla, huh?

"Hazel, don't even think about it."

The voice of her co-worker Alicia took her out of her thought and Hazel offered her an impish grin.

"What are you even talking about?"

"You know damn well what I'm referring to. You gone fuck around and get fired."

Rolling her eyes , Hazel leaned against the counter and gave Alicia a playful look.

"He's got a mug in front of him so let me guess , an americano with no flavor shots because real men drink their coffee straight huh?"

With that said, Alicia turned from Hazel so she could hide her grin at the young woman's antics. She hazarded a glance at her receipts before she gaped.

"How'd you guess that?"

"Why, am I right?"

"Yeah, did you get it from his social or are you just that good?"

Popping her collar at the question, Hazel gathered herself before she gave Alicia an award-winning smile.

"When you make drinks as long as I have baby girl, you're just that good."

Moving around the counter, she feigned checking the condiments as she felt a pair of eyes focus on her frame. She didn't need to look back , she continued on her duty before moving back around the counter.

"I think you're being beckoned."

Alicia's voice held mirth as Hazel followed her line of vision to where he blonde girl was beckoning to her , drawing one finger back in a come here motion.

Putting on her best customer service face, she gave Alicia a quick "is this bitch serious?" look before she whisked over there.

"Yes?"

"This was just so good , I'd like another one and you would too right babe?"

Blinking seductively at her man , Hazel couldn't help but be intrigued by how his eyes were fixed on her instead. Blondie picked up on it after a beat or two.

"Well , are you going to go off and make it already?"

Furrowing her eyebrows, it took two seconds for Hazel to piece herself back together before she turned on her heels and walked back to her station where she prepared the drinks, Alicia laughing softly as she watched her.

"I don't know why you're akeke-ing , your ass is taking these over before I baptize the bitch in coffee."

"No I'm not and you won't do that."