Take Your Man pt 2. | Kelly Oubre Jr

Bitch you too slow, can't keep up, I took him, you see us
Pussy whip, he too stuck, you lost him, that's your luck
So the next time you decide to start some shit
Old broke down, jealous bitch! I'll take your man

She shouldn't have savored it but she did. Sitting across from Kelly Oubre , Hazel Brown checked her lipstick in the reflection of the mirrored barrier behind him as the ambiance of Phoenix's best set on her. She didn't want to be here but when things got hotter than espresso, she didn't mind turning them up a bit more.

Kelly was cool but revenge was the goal here. She'd lived her life fighting for everything, keeping herself humble and doing a damn good job of attaining and achieving all her dreams. No prissy little lululemon wearing bitch was going to steal her joy. She didn't say anything about the other way around though.

"So , what made you call me after all?" Kelly queried as their waiter surfaced and poured them both glasses of his best Pinot Grigio.

"I got bored , don't flatter yourself Oubre."

From the smile on his face it was already too late.

"Nah , I think you're finally giving into my charm." He boasted, his grin wide and white.

"Have you ever pondered the idea that I'm really just here for the free food?"

Hazel's suggestion made his eyes go big before he touched his chest and looked around.

"Whose paying for your plate? Shit can he get mine too?!" Kelly exclaimed making Hazel stare at him before he burst into laughter at her turning to retrieve her purse and leave.

Placing a hand on hers he halted her motions.

"I'm joking mama , you know I got you. Even if you want to play hard to get when you know you want me."

His eyes glittered at his statement while Hazel simply rolled hers. She ate niggas like this for appetizers.

"No Oubre, you want me, obviously more than you ever wanted a championship based on your team."

Once again , Kelly held his heart.

"Damn , so you really going to pretend that I'm not the new heart and soul of Phoenix? Don't underestimate my skill."

Snorting , Hazel sipped her wine before she gave him an incredulous look.

"First of all Devin Armani Booker is the heart and soul, don't you ever try that again. Furthermore , if he can drop 80 in a night only for you guys to still be blown out, you stand no damn chance sadly."

"Well it's clear who roots for the home team huh?"

He joked before he reached out for Hazel's hand once more.

"You got a smart mouth , anyone every did something about that?"

"They've tried." Hazel shrugged before she motioned to the full length of her body "As you can see, they failed."

"Well , they're not me."

Looking at her phone , Hazel checked the time before she moved closer to Kelly. He'd gotten them a semi-private booth so why not use it.

"I think you should back up such a bold statement." She batted her eyelashes at him before she rested one of her legs over his lap. She could see the arousal on his face at her sudden move and she enjoyed it.

"I think we may be having dessert before dinner if you move any closer to me."

Chuckling Hazel stared at her watch discreetly once more before she shrugged.

"I've always had a sweet tooth but that's really your decision."

"I thought you didn't want me?"

She didn't , but she had a feeling she could at least get some good sex in while she was shattering that bitch's life. It had been a minute...

"Who said anything about you? Maybe I just want pleasure."

"Maybe I won't give it to you."

Rolling her eyes , Hazel straddled him and smirked at the way his breath hitched now that she was on him , now that they were face to face. Rising up she pulled the curtain across their both to turn a semi-private booth to a private one and watched the way Kelly stared at her bosom.

"That's your decision Oubre but personally I think you will."

Moving her hips over his seductively , she toyed with him bringing her lips so close to his that he almost felt a magnetic pull to her. Moving in , he was shocked when she craned her head leaving his lips to land directly on her pulse at her neck. Her chest pressed up against his and the smell of her perfume in his nose drove Kelly crazy.

Before he registered what was going on , Hazel had undone some buttons on his shirt and moved his hands to her hips which he squeezed subconsciously eliciting a low moan from her lips.

"We're in public." He groaned almost as if he hated the realization himself but she rolled her eyes before deftly unbuckling his pants much to his shock.

He didn't stop her , in fact he watched as she grabbed a condom out her purse, opened it and then settled it onto him making him close his eyes. Every nerve in his body seemed to be awake at this moment and they all went wild when he felt her lower herself onto him. Balling her underwear in her hand she stuffed it into his jacket pocket without his realization before she began to ride him at a torturously slow pace.

"Let's see how quiet you can be. Wouldn't want to disturb the other diners now would we?"

Her voice was seductive in his ear as he tried to hold himself together as she sped up. He held her body close to his as he cursed silently. He hadn't experienced anything this good in a while. Hazel was definitely skilled.

As she bounced on him , he tried to hold it together but every so often a low groan would escape her especially when she'd moan softly directly in his ear, sometimes whispering things that brought him closer and closer to his edge. He couldn't cum without her.

"Shit.." he moaned and she kissed his lips passionately before she nibbled on his bottom lip.

"Close?"

All he had left was the power to nod as he felt his euphoria rising. Gripping her hips tighter he brought her down onto him hard and fast , reveling in the way she bit her lips at the contact.

"Fuck Hazel."

He was undone , biting into his shoulder Hazel came hard and quiet and he had the same experience. Rocking her against him until the both were spent.

Moving her hair from her face, he smiled up at her before he kissed her once more.

"I don't understand you."

He didn't need to. Moving away from him , she pulled down her dress and began to put herself together while he got up to deal with the mess they'd made. Pulling back the curtain , he felt his jaw slacken as he saw the tear stained red face of Heather.

"You didn't" the girl sobbed through gritted teeth while Hazel smiled to herself. Kelly raised his hands to explain but Hazel didn't have the patience to hear it.

Moving out of the booth , the girl turned to her with fury.

"YOU, you fucking slut!"

The insult fell off Hazel's back like water as she looked the girl up and down before she moved over to Kelly and kissed his cheek.

"It was a good night Oubre. Come in for another espresso sometime okay?"

"You're leaving?" Kelly's attention fell on her only making Heather even more heated as Hazel smirked at him.

"I don't do scenes but you know where to find me, you know if you're ever in the mood for more dessert. Everyone loves chocolate right?"

As her heels clicked on the way out, she heard the commotion escalate. It wasn't her business, she'd achieved what she'd wanted to and had a killer orgasm on top of that, could her night get any better?