0.10 Puzzled

Head on his arm, hand on his torso, feeling the raise and fall of it as he breathed. Slow and calm, she looked up at him and found him with his eyes closed. She stayed like that, head empty, no thoughts, just watched him.

Doorbell chimed loudly through the silent house. Michelle almost jumped in surprise making Mesut to abruptly open his eyes ''Fucking hell'' She mumbled. Michelle got out from the bed and walk to the door grabbing her blouse on the way.

Michelle opened the door and her breath got caught in her throat in surprise. It was James. Again. At least not interrupting something important. The smile he had on his pale face disappeared as he looked her up and down.

''Alright, Chelle? I came up to talk with you about.....'' His words trailed off as his eyes were not anymore on her. Mesut walked out the room and stood at the end of the corridor, still fixing his shirt. James's eyes darkened.

''James, it's not the right moment. Maybe, we could meet up tomorrow?'' Michelle broke the disturbing silence they were in. His eyes were still on Mesut, analyzing the situation.

''Tomorrow? I bet you will be with him and I will have to try another day, right?'' James's voice was surprinsingly cold and taut. She blinked and her eyes widened ''Why are you always shagging him whenever I want to talk to you?''

''I am not always shagging him and you're the one who comes during the inappropiate moments''

''Bullshit'' James raised his voice and that annoyed Michelle.

''What the fuck is wrong with you?''

Mesut took steps closer to them as their conversation started to heat up. He didn't want to get involve, he didn't want to get into any problems...James's shifted his eyes again on him, this time they looked darker.

''This is non of your business, so you can fuck off'' James's index finger pointed at him ''Don't bring your ass here'' Somehow, Mesut felt insulted. He took some other steps closer.

''You don't need to be rude. You should stop talking too high, she has neighbours'' Mesut said feeling Michelle's warning gaze but he continued ''Talk to her in the right tone''

''Fuck you!'' James simply replied.

''James!''

''Don't be a fucking dick, James''

Michelle didn't know who to look. The tension was building up too quickly and fillind up the place like a balloon and it was about to explode. She was getting pissed off and scared.

''Don't talk to me like that'' James scoffed, he took a step inside but Michelle prevented him to go further.

''Wasn't it enough with calling a whore and now you are interfering in something that's not your business! Why don't I tell you, fuck you and fuck off'' James laughed out of irony.

''Fuck me? I will fuck you up, I don't care who you are. I will fuc-''

Michelle found herself pushed slightly to the side by Mesut. They both were the same height, their faces were too close to each other, their eyes filled with rage. She didn't know what to do, she was too confused and scared. She wanted to shout.

''What are you going to do, eh? Punch me in the face, you fucking ugly nemo'' That sentence pulled the trigger. Mesut pulled his elbows back and pushed James as hard as he could, stumbling his back ended on the wall of the corridor. He tried hard to not show any pain but he failed, he groaned.

''You start acting like a fucking grown man and I won't fuck you up'' Mesut said again. His voice sounded deeper than ever and it sent chills to Michelle who was stuck in the threshold of her door.