Tweet.

*Elise's pov*

I looked over and smiled as Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael were making their YouTube videos. Calum and Luke continuously glancing over at me and laughing.

Calum and I had been together for a year now, he took me out, showed me off and made sure everyone knew that I was his. Like every couple, we had our disagreements and argued but all of that just made us stronger. Never had he cheated or flirted with any girls despite the temptation. A couple months back I met a guy called Josh and we hit it off. We went to a party together and ended up kissing, yet Calum forgave me and stayed.

"What you thinking about babe?" Calum said as he came over, placing himself on the floor and looking up at me like a child.

"Nothing much. Quick question guys." All the boys turned to face me. "What would you do if you got discovered? I mean, Louis Tomlinson tweeted about you guys last week."

They all laughed and a murmur of 'it'd be cool' filled the room.

"Would you forget about me?"

Calum got off the floor, sat next to me and draped his arm round my shoulder whilst kissing my head.

"We'd never forget about you. Well, I definitely wouldn't. I'd make sure you were with me every step of the journey and that's all there is to it. I'm too in love with you to let you go." Ashton and Michael awwed where as Luke just let out a scoff. Calum glared at him and he just put his head down.

Michael pulled out his phone and all of a sudden started jumping around. He ran over to me and gave me a massive hug, almost knocking me off the chair, and told me I was their good luck charm. We tried to calm him down but in the end we just grabbed his phone off him. Only THE Niall Horan had just tweeted about them. Shit. Everything is going to change.