1✔︎

Third POV nighttime.

" cmon Ellie, home is only 10 more minutes away," Elizabeth said to herself.

She was walking back home after a long and hard day of learning and working.

Bang!
Elizabeth turned to find the source of the noise, as she thought " who in their right mind would be out this late?"

She then turned to see two guys beating up someone.

" you should have known by now not to fuck with sin mafia." One of the guys said nonchalantly

Elizabeth has crouched behind two trash cans, watching what was going on.

She then saw one of the men hand something to the other.

Bang! Bang!
Elizabeth's eyes widened in horror as she realized that the item was a gun.

She knew she had to get out of there quickly and silently, but that was cut shortly when she knocked over the cans when she was getting up.

" Hey, you! Stop right there! One of the men yelled

Elizabeth took off in a mad dash, adrenaline pumping through her veins, panic and fear took over, as she ran.

" ahh! Someone help me!" Elizabeth screamed

But what did she expect? It was 1:00 am, people were asleep, no one would come out to help her.

She felt her feet get tired as her breathing became rugged, she was tired and need to rest but she couldn't, not since they were right on her tail.

She was soon pushed down by one of the men.

" Please don't hurt me.." Elizabeth whimpered

" let's take her, the boss will tell us what to do." The man said to the other.

Soon Elizabeth was hit on the neck, causing her to pass out.

TIMESKIP 1 hr
When Elizabeth woke up, she was on the floor in a room with a bunch of people staring at her, she felt very intimidated.

She curled herself into a ball, burying her head into her knees.

It was quiet, with occasional whisperers, but soon that was stopped to a large banging sound.

" so, is there a f*cking reason I was called this early in the morning." A man yelled

He obviously wasn't in the mood.

" boss, little miss nosy over here watch us kill daraka." The man replied

The man looked down on Elizabeth who still had her head buried in her knees.

" hey you, lift your head or I'll kill you." The guy commanded

Slowly but surely, Elizabeth raised her head to see a blonde guy towering above her.

" so? Have anything to say?" The blonde growled

Elizabeth stayed quiet, as she then looked onto the floor.

" throw her into the darkroom." The blonde sneered.

Soon Elizabeth was grabbed once more and was taken into a room.

She was brutally thrown onto the floor.

Soon the door was slammed in her face as she heard keys jingle.

" why'd I have to stay? Why couldn't I have just gone home?" Elizabeth sobbed

But thanks to her tears she fell asleep faster.

Timeskip morning~

She woke up to sunlight entering the room from a small but barred window.

She stood up and realized that she was still in scrubs.

Soon she heard keys jingle as the door opened to show a boy holding some food as some clothes.

" eat and change into this, I'll come back to get you."

That was all he said before closing and locking the door again.

Elizabeth ate the food which was a croissant with strawberry jam and some chopped fruits.

Elizabeth then changed into the clothes which consisted of, plain black yoga pants,  a navy blue tank top, and a black sweatshirt along with some running shoes.

" odd, why am I wearing this? But oh well it's better than wearing smelly yesterday scrubs." Elizabeth said to herself.

As she then waited for the guy to come back...

T
B
C